• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Walking Dead - Season 2

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’ve enjoyed the first two episodes - I do wonder how this series will finally end. However, I can see why people wait until the entire series is published before buying them - the wait for episode 3 is pure murder!

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I was going to wait, but I managed to get it cheaper so I thought, why not Smile

This is where I’m hoping they do a good job. A lot of zombie films etc end pretty grim, so it would be nice to see it done differently. Something positive hopefully.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Soonish

Suspense…

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I’m not watching that 1m30s trailer, it’s probably like half an episode Smile

Good that it’s coming already

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It’s available on steam now Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Pretty boring till last quarter, shit hits the fan and it becomes
Mortalkombat.

Hyper Violent stuff felt just for the sake of it.
Selling the game on shock value like those gory ass slasher flicks.

Viewer discretion is advised.

Kenny Wins Wink

Fatality!

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I enjoyed it. I always kinda guessed that’s how the story would go, but the twists in the characters and what happens to them did surprise me.

Really thought that was it for Kenny. He’s always been hot headed which annoyed me, but I couldn’t help but think more of him for saving Clem like that.

That Rebecca seems like a right twisted head case lol. What did you do to help Kenny’s girlfriend? I kinda think she’s doomed either way mind.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ok episode, felt it was even shorter, I think it could a little more development time at the new place, we barely saw the other characters.

Tad - 13 May 2014 05:54 PM

I enjoyed it. I always kinda guessed that’s how the story would go, but the twists in the characters and what happens to them did surprise me. The ending was great thought,  I chopped of the arm, probably didn’t help nothing but the Reggie stuff lead us to it. (the stunned look from Sarita! Smile

Really thought that was it for Kenny. He’s always been hot headed which annoyed me, but I couldn’t help but think more of him for saving Clem like that.

That Rebecca seems like a right twisted head case lol. What did you do to help Kenny’s girlfriend? I kinda think she’s doomed either way mind.

Rebecca seems like a cool character (blasting Troy) Smile. I think they are going to play Kenny being incredible tough to the end. Good moment when he helped Clem.
Carter was the royal bastard, good that Kenny got his revenge, but he has some interesting things to say to Clem, curious to see where they go from here.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Out of interest, does Kenny always get beaten to near death? I don’t see anyway round that scene.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 14 May 2014 08:16 AM

Out of interest, does Kenny always get beaten to near death? I don’t see anyway round that scene.

Yes, I think the only thing you can choose is if you want to try to say you have the radio, but I think Kenny always steps up.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Yeah, I tried that. Kenny grabs it and steps in.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I have to say in this episode I chose to stay quiet in some instances, mostly because I was tired of everybody relying in Clem for some big decisions that didn’t make much sense. Of course Clem making those decisions eventually plays out because they don’t really have much impact in the outcome.

Total Posts: 200

Joined 2006-05-29

PM

When the subject matter is based on The Walking Dead comics, if you go in not expecting a bit of grand guignol, the error’s on your part.

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Felt like played this episode before,looks like run out of content material what should make an episode different than others..most redundant episode design i ever seen and quite senseless.1/5

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

That was one area I was concerned about in season 2. I didn’t want it to go down the similar route of surviving against a sort of tyrant, but saying that, it’s clearly not going to be over arching story now.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top