• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Walking Dead - Season 2

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

The tension at the end , the whole episode was boring till the ending
crossover

I hate how whole mature people dont seem to know shit and ask Clem to
solve puzzles, bad excuses for short gameplay.

madsen is badass Thumbs Up

wilco - 04 March 2014 06:33 PM

The writing, Madsen’s character,  the build up! Telltale in top form. I just won’t say more for the risk of spoiling anything…

Who you got killed, walkthrough i watched stopped after 1st kill, it seems
you can have alvin and other guys get shot too…..

need to watch other options Smile

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 05 March 2014 06:22 PM

crossover

Spoilers spoilers spoilers

Yeah, Alvin got killed in my game, I told Kenny to shoot Carver, he missed and Alvin got shot in retaliation. Afted that Carver grabs Sarita so Kenny immediately surrenders. I agree with you that having Clem making these big decisions seems weird, but everybody seems to be going crazy so… Really liked Walter’s character (the only sane guy), but it was predicable he was a goner…

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

wilco - 06 March 2014 03:46 AM

I agree with you that having Clem making these big decisions seems weird, but everybody seems to be going crazy so…

Why weird,she’s the only playable character do you prefer to see npc adults making decisions around?

First time finished an episode non-stop,best tt fiction hands down.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gabe - 07 March 2014 03:25 PM
wilco - 06 March 2014 03:46 AM

I agree with you that having Clem making these big decisions seems weird, but everybody seems to be going crazy so…

Why weird,she’s the only playable character do you prefer to see npc adults making decisions around?

lol
Clem we cant solve this windmill/power shutdown, we are are grown ups with shit IQ, do you know how to fix

Clem : yeah just two right clicks on mouse

Clem world has gone to shit, we are so adult and carrying weapons,
can you go up the rock and scout the area with binoculars

Clem: yeah

Best TT fiction indeed.

If you want to shoehorn gameplay , get some proper context that make sense.

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

nomadsoul - 07 March 2014 05:11 PM

Well the setting is senseless.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

lol
Clem we cant solve this windmill/power shutdown, we are are grown ups with shit IQ, do you know how to fix

Clem : yeah just two right clicks on mouse

That part was hilarious, at first I was confused with with prospect of a puzzle in this series but it was literally pick up a key and use… Yes, Clem was the only genious able to solve that! Smile

Gabe - 07 March 2014 05:54 PM

Well the setting is senseless.

Some decisions made sense chose in which table to sit, to go or not with Nick to the bridge

but others like Kenny asking if he should shoot or notm or the above puzzle is not something you ask a little kid, but hey, most of characters are apineless cowards now so it’s probably right to depend so much on a little girl Smile

Still a great episode for me

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I suppose you could see it as you can’t be a kid anymore in this world. This is what Carlos is struggling to see with his own daughter. I do agree some of the parts Clem is being thrown into are a bit off though.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2013-12-07

PM

nomadsoul - 05 March 2014 06:22 PM

crossover

I hate how whole mature people dont seem to know shit and ask Clem to
solve puzzles, bad excuses for short gameplay.

I enjoyed the whole episode, didn’t find most of it boring.  I agree it is very unrealistic for a group of adults to ask a little girl to handle some things (or make moral choices about shooting someone).  I imagine TT decided to make the experience more interesting for the player even though they risked suspension of disbelief.  I got Alvin killed and I still feel guilty about it.  So, unrealistic or not, it had the desired impact on me.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Dag - 05 March 2014 06:09 PM

Dangit Frown

Episode 2 is finally out today in the EU PSN, Dag

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Spoilers ahead:

So what do you guys think of the new group?

They seem to clash heads a little, but I don’t think it’s as bad as Kenny and Lilly - they just argued over every little detail for authority. I understand why he’s doing it, but I think Carlos needs to prepare Sarah for this new world. Without her dad, I’m not sure she’d cope. I can’t help but think what we’re seeing now is foreshadowing and Clem (you) should probably prepare her.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 13 March 2014 05:15 AM

Spoilers ahead:

Not liking them, but this episode gave them some interesting back story. They clearly had some bad issues going on, they went from mistrusting Clem to depending of her. Sarah and her overprotecting father have a relation that I have a feeling will end in tragedy… Poor Alvin and pregnant wife were only looking out for themselves. And there’s the cool brother and the incredible dumbass brother that are usually making stupid things

From the other new group Walter was a really good and strangely mentally balanced, so of course he got killed fast… Sarita seems nice, but still too underdeveloped.

Breaks my heart to see Kenny a broken man…  but understandable.

And in what episode will Clem be delivering the baby? Smile

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

wilco - 12 March 2014 02:03 PM
Dag - 05 March 2014 06:09 PM

Dangit Frown

Episode 2 is finally out today in the EU PSN, Dag

Wohoo, nice! Grin Thanks, Wilco! Smile I’ll go get it immediately!

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

wilco - 13 March 2014 06:07 AM
Tad - 13 March 2014 05:15 AM

Spoilers ahead:

Not liking them, but this episode gave them some interesting back story. They clearly had some bad issues going on, they went from mistrusting Clem to depending of her. Sarah and her overprotecting father have a relation that I have a feeling will end in tragedy… Poor Alvin and pregnant wife were only looking out for themselves. And there’s the cool brother and the incredible dumbass brother that are usually making stupid things

From the other new group Walter was a really good and strangely mentally balanced, so of course he got killed fast… Sarita seems nice, but still too underdeveloped.

Breaks my heart to see Kenny a broken man…  but understandable.

And in what episode will Clem be delivering the baby? Smile

I really hope we don’t see Clem deliver a baby. Struggled to get through the stiches scene in part 1 Smile

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Tad - 13 March 2014 08:45 AM

I really hope we don’t see Clem deliver a baby. Struggled to get through the stiches scene in part 1 Smile

Not even Telltale would touch that I think. Imagine having to choose between the life of the mother or the baby during the birth.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Lucien21 - 13 March 2014 08:59 AM
Tad - 13 March 2014 08:45 AM

Not even Telltale would touch that I think. Imagine having to choose between the life of the mother or the baby during the birth.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she sadly loses it because of stress. It might actually end up being Alvins after all! Now there’s a plot twist Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top