• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Abhi D.

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Moebius

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

Pinkerton Road is partnering with Phoenix Online Publishing to release Moebius. The release date has been set as Apr 15, 2014.
http://www.postudios.com/company/games/moebius/

Yay!

Total Posts: 270

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

For me it was new that it’s now called: MOEBIUS: EMPIRE RISING (tm)

Max: Right! We’ll travel through this dimensional portal on the top of the bar!
Sam: That’s spilled beer, rockhead.
Max: Oh in that case ...

Total Posts: 1902

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

MoP - 20 February 2014 12:26 PM

Pinkerton Road is partnering with Phoenix Online Publishing to release Moebius. The release date has been set as Apr 15, 2014.

Yay!

coool. Hm i wonder what distribution sites they’ll use on launch.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

This whole POS publishing side makes it more clearer now why there was that horribly done POS PR dude interview at Rock, Paper, Shotgun some time back.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I’m getting quite excited about this.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 1235

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

tomimt - 20 February 2014 01:14 PM

This whole POS publishing side makes it more clearer now why there was that horribly done POS PR dude interview at Rock, Paper, Shotgun some time back.

God forbid somebody believes in their business and tries to advertise their products in a positive way.

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

Lambonius - 20 February 2014 03:15 PM
tomimt - 20 February 2014 01:14 PM

God forbid somebody believes in their business and tries to advertise their products in a positive way.

God forbid somebody points out that someone didn’t come off very well in an interview.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Well it’s not surprising Lambonius is a bit defensive considering POS has certain Quest game in their roster. Doesn’t make the PR jargon any better though.

Total Posts: 1235

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

I’m not immune to the fake niceties of PR speak, but all of the suspicion I’m reading about this here (and in the comments section of that article) is frankly just silly.  Making games is a business, first and foremost.  I’m just wondering what exactly he should have said in that interview, that people wouldn’t have found suspect?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

zane - 20 February 2014 01:05 PM
MoP - 20 February 2014 12:26 PM

Yay!

coool. Hm i wonder what distribution sites they’ll use on launch.

In the site says Steam, gog.com and others, so it will probably be available everywhere. I don’t remember seeing the game on Greenlight so apparently Phoenix doesn’t have to go through the process now.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

The problem with that interview is, that it’s nothing but PR speak. It’s a pointless effort for everyone, as it should be obvious from the get go that people invested in their compnay want the best for the company. It should not be the element that controls the whole content.

So if the interview is just about spouting out PR nonsense and dodging all the question with stock answers, then whats the point? World would be better off if all sites would just stop publishing drivel like that.

Total Posts: 1902

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

wilco - 20 February 2014 05:16 PM

In the site says Steam, gog.com and others, so it will probably be available everywhere. I don’t remember seeing the game on Greenlight so apparently Phoenix doesn’t have to go through the process now.

good. yeah apparently they are phasing out greenlight in the near future… valve seems to agree that it hasnt accomplished what they wanted it to.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

The joke at the end is totally groan-worthy.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

The whole trailer is groan worthy. It really makes the game look pretty bad.

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2004-08-15

PM

I liked it. A lot. Well, I dunno about the joke, I didn’t understand it too well acoustically.
Anyway, looking forward to Moebius!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top