• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 5553

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

This round of voting ends at midnight GMT on Tues., July 21.

Anna’s Quest (7) - Sefir (leader), Pegbiter, Millenia, TimovieMan, DCast, Advie, Lady Kestrel

Heroine’s Quest (6) - Luhr28, DCast, Celebreon, Millenia, Vehelon, Doom
Oknytt (6) - Sefir (leader), Karlok, Crabapple, Millenia, TimovieMan, DCast
Simon the Sorcerer (6) - TimovieMan (leader), Millenia, Lady Kestrel, Diego, Chrissie, Doom

Broken Age (5) - Sefir (leader), Millenia, TimovieMan, Lady Kestrel, Chrissie
Lost Eden (5) - TimovieMan (leader), Luhr28, Celebreon, Sefir, Vehelon

Creaks (4) - Doom, Karlok, Pegbiter, Sefir

The Council (3) - Intense Degree (leader), Luhr28, Sefir
Harvey’s New Eyes (3) - Advie, DCast, Millenia
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker (3) - Intense Degree (leader), Luhr28, TimovieMan
Moebius (3) - Chrissie (leader), Millenia, Lady Kestrel

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture (2) - Intense Degree (leader), Pegbiter

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Anna’s Quest is the winner of CP #61.  Sefir will set up the playthrough thread at his convenience.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i have made this review that is only a compilation of many other vid-reviews on the net, and an interview with the developer.

adventure-gamers hast anything to do with this review, i just had made like that to be able to present here before, but it was denied or wasn’t interesting enough since it hasn’t the originality, as said, only a compilation of other’s efforts.

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2009-09-30

PM

Hello all!! I’m Dane Krams, creator of Anna’s Quest, and suuuper excited to see the game picked up as a CP!! Advie let me know (thanks again Advie!), and since I’ve been sporadically stalking the forums but never jumping back in them for a while now I figure this is a pretty good excuse to start Smile

Last time I did a playthrough here… I think it was Sanitarium, years and years back. It’s possibly even had another CP since! A little bit of random nostalgia, but a very surreal moment to return to the forums with my own game being played. Very special, so thanks everyone, means a lot.

I’ll be around for the length of this thing, so feel free to jump in with questions at any time, happy to share what I can!

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I will open a new thread for the Anna’s Quest community playthrough ASAP.

Sughly - 22 July 2020 12:26 AM

Hello all!! I’m Dane Krams, creator of Anna’s Quest, and suuuper excited to see the game picked up as a CP!! Advie let me know (thanks again Advie!), and since I’ve been sporadically stalking the forums but never jumping back in them for a while now I figure this is a pretty good excuse to start Smile

Last time I did a playthrough here… I think it was Sanitarium, years and years back. It’s possibly even had another CP since! A little bit of random nostalgia, but a very surreal moment to return to the forums with my own game being played. Very special, so thanks everyone, means a lot.

I’ll be around for the length of this thing, so feel free to jump in with questions at any time, happy to share what I can!

That’s wonderful!!! I wanted to come into contact with you. I had no idea how -the old kramsdesign site was down- , but seems that Advie did (thx!!) and you were here all the time!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing You are more than welcome to join and share with us some more inside info, stories from the creation/production perhaps, old photos or scetches or anything else that will make this playthrough even more special!!
Heart Eyes

Total Posts: 421

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

For the next round, I nominate:

Creaks
VirtuaVerse
Jenny LeClue – Detectivú

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Pegbiter kicks off voting for CP #62.  You have until Wed., Sept. 23 to nominate and vote for the games you’d like to play.  Also, speak up if you’d be willing to lead a game.

Creaks (1) - Pegbiter
VirtuaVerse (1) - Pegbiter
Jenny LeClue-Detectivu (1) - Pegbiter

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I nominate: The Journey Down Chapters 1-3, Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure, Lighthouse.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

I will lead Maniac Mansion, and also nominate Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil.

Total Posts: 8469

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’d join The Journey Down, Gibbous and Lighthouse.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Ooh, Maniac Mansion! That’s an old one I never got around to playing. Count me in please!
I would also suggest Loom, if anyone else is interested.

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lighthouse, I give it my vote this time, or we should name this thread the lighthouse journey.

Total Posts: 2056

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Lol alright, I’ll also vote for Lighthouse. But also The Journey Down and Loom.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 421

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

I also vote for Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Lighthouse (4) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Advie, Doom

Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure (3) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Pegbiter
The Journey Down, Chapters 1-3 (3) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Doom

Loom (2) - Donuts McGee, Doom
Maniac Mansion (2) - Luhr28 (leader), Donuts McGee

Creaks (1) - Pegbiter
Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil (1) - Luhr28
Jenny LeClue-Detectivu (1) - Pegbiter
VirtuaVerse (1) - Pegbiter