• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Knock it off! This ain’t no Shawshank, and I’m not Morgan Freeman! We’re stuck here.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

diego - 19 August 2012 10:53 PM

Knock it off! This ain’t no Shawshank, and I’m not Morgan Freeman! We’re stuck here.

diego Give yourself an award for this one Smile Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 411

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

diego - 18 August 2012 01:38 PM

Man 1: “Pass the sauce, Grandad”

Old Man: “Grandad?!? I’ll have you know I’m 35!”

Man 2: “What happened?”

Old Man: “Eat this food for a couple of years and you’ll find out…”

These government health dentists are getting worse and worse…

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Evil guy: Well, goodbye Mr. Lawman! The rat on that pipe will bite through the rope in no more than 5 minutes, the lamp will fall down causing a loose board to open, monkey will come out and open the cupboard, and the king cobra inside will finish you! Hahahaha!
Man: You forgot to tie me up.
Evil guy: Oh, sorry.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

This is a really good round! Grin

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Game of “Telephone” was extremely popular among the prisoners.

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

hahahahah but they always made the mistake of putting the old man last.

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

(OK, I said I was going to sit out this round, but I couldn’t resist! Naughty)

Big dopey inmate: Uhh, what’s this?
Tough blond inmate: Sausage patties, hash browns, pancakes and fried eggs?! $%@*&! That damn warden is trying to kill us! I want a shorter sentence, not a shorter lifespan!!!
Tall inmate: Hmm, shortened-life sentences… Kind of a slow way to deal with the overcrowding problem, ain’t it? Can’t complain though, this is still better than oatmeal.
Old inmate: Yeah, who cares?! This is the best breakfast I’ve had in the 35 years I’ve been in this joint! Even if my heart explodes, I’ll die a happy man! Now, someone pass me the butter!

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Total Posts: 2996

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Man with beard: “I’m starting to lose my patience señor Diego!! Where are the round results?”
Man in chair: “You got it all wrong!! I’m not the one you think I am!! You have the wrong man!!”
Man with beard: “Enough whinning!! You have 24 hours to consider my proposal. Or else…”

Can the man in chair be saved? The choice is yours…

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

what if he really is Sergio,Diego’s twin,and rather-unlucky-to-be-one,brother?it’s not unheard of…..even in Friends there was Striker ,Drake’s evil twin,which Joey used to get rid of the crazy chick.you’ll say yeah but he wasn’t Striker….well he wasn’t Drake either Tongue

if it was me though you’d get a prize Sefir

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

jhetfield21 - 22 August 2012 10:14 AM

if it was me though you’d get a prize Sefir

But it is not You.

Sssshhh ,that will tease Diego more to Give Sefir an Award

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

that was my objective Tongue….i had to get Sefir an award somehow so that he can give me the crowbar to open the door the Diego’s building and break in and check the photos for his next round to be prepared MU HAR HAR HaR harr har har…(checks left and right)..ok nobody heard me..shhhhhh

PS:for a spoiler tag it doesn’t do it’s job so well if emoticon’s are shown…..

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

jhetfield21 - 22 August 2012 11:46 AM

PS:for a spoiler tag it doesn’t do it’s job so well if emoticon’s are shown…..

i wonder if that is Jackal or Marek Job to Fix ? Tongue

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

probably marek.isn’t jackal more about the content rather than the software supporting the content?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

jhetfield21 - 22 August 2012 02:02 PM

probably marek.isn’t jackal more about the content rather than the software supporting the content?

I know but since the relaunch there been alot of glitches going on for Both to fix, and and the whole Team as well, i just pity or lets say i never wanna be in their Place Sick  ... Such a headache for sure.

i am a kind of a man that would have shit shut it down already (The Site) with all those negative feedbacks .

Anyways, where is Diego????

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top