• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 5844

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

SweetDalilah - 15 August 2012 10:21 AM

Down-hearted old man on right: Damn! This isn’t working. How many more dating agencies do I have to go through to find someone who likes my wife enough to lure her away from me - for ever!

Total Posts: 5614

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Nice outfit, dear, but lose the flower.  It clashes with your hair.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 1801

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Girl: Will I ever be released!

Old Man: Publish & Be Damned!

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Girl: A whole new world…

Woman: And so, you must go through the set of mazes, jigsaws, timed sequences and mini-games in order to unlock the chastity belt.
Man: Did I mention I prefer story over puzzles?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It was… Butler, in the… hall, with a… dusting brush!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5614

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

diego - 15 August 2012 02:24 PM

I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore, Toto!

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

Woman:Wooooow look at all those lights!!!
Dude in the back:tch…You really are from a backwater place aren’t you?.......(mumbles to himself)Another one who won’t last long…muharharhar…the boss will be pleased.

Total Posts: 2996

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Man: “You are such a beauty…When I am with you, I feel the entire background blur…”

Person in black: “Yes, it was I the one who designed this house. After that, I was expelled from the architects guild in disgrace, became an emo and left as an imigrant in Europe. Now I have returned to correct my old mistakes and re-build the house with the right analogies this time.

Behold!! It is the time the prophets foretold!! The Beast will come through the 7th gate of Hell and devour everything on Its way!! It will have 4 heads, 11 horns and….wait a minute. It is just a girl! The prophets have fooled us again!!

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

Sweeny Todd lookalike:damn another bug…i keep trying to talk to this person but the interface doesn’t work….honestly what does this god person do if he doesn’t debug such basic things as everyday interaction…...i can’t talk to other people,what am i going to do?i can’t understand the guy next to me without talking to him…..i can only sit down and stare in the hope that someday i might understand him.oh this is hopeless….i even sound like an emo…..unless i see some interaction soon i’ll become an atheist or a debugger,gonna fix this from the inside.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Old Lady: (with a british accent) Are you by any chance that man Edward the Scissorhands?
Jack: No Confused
Old Lady: Oh why yes, you are missing the scissors. Then, could you be that famous barber Sweeney Todd?
Jack: Why don’t you go and take a good look at yourself in the mirror, instead of calling me names, eh?
Jack (to the butler): Alfred, keep dusting that fireplace!
Butler: Right away, sir. It will be done in a minute, Master Wayne

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

SweetDalilah - 16 August 2012 06:36 PM

Old Lady

oh sh*t she is an old lady…..i took her for an old man at first.never even bothered to look at the clothes.the face was enough. Pan

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

jhetfield21 - 16 August 2012 06:39 PM
SweetDalilah - 16 August 2012 06:36 PM

Old Lady

oh sh*t she is an old lady…..i took her for an old man at first.never even bothered to look at the clothes.the face was enough. Pan

I also thought it was an old man dressed as a woman at first Grin Crazy but then I saw this 

Plus, it’s interesting how everyone thought the person in the background in the “Haunted” screen is a man, while it’s actually an evil woman Confused

http: //www.adventuregamers.com/screenshots/view/16581/9451

You need to erase the space again Mini Frown

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

well who can blame us….the body was not visible.and the face….no comment…

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

Max:You’re a great girl and all but the things you want me to do in bed….they’re just too extreme so i think we should end this before i end up in hospital.
Nina:damn not again…..

Removed in consideration of the rules
[s]second version:

Max:Nina you’re a great girl and all but only one of us can be pretty in tights…so cya,have a nice life[/s]

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

Max:Okay….so you didn’t get to strike down a secret society that aimed at world domination and destruction this time around but it’s no reason to be locked up in your house and mope.

PS:damn the inspiration just keeps coming…so this is what happens when you wake up at 10am Gasp

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top