• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I hope you all ate your cookies/sweets, because it’s time for the: Caption Contest #8: Go to Jail; Do Not Pass Go.

This week’s images are from 1954: Alcatraz, Goin’ Downtown and Fester Mudd & the Curse of the Gold:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

Man sitting:Ok we both know how this is gonna play out.You won’t kill me,i’ll escape by doing something outrageous like dropping those lockers on top of that invisible spider and cutting the rope on a weird metal rod sticking out of the wall and then i’m gonna get you.So do us both a favor and just untie me,no reason wasting time when the result is set.

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

Fester:A plan is forming in my head…..(click on KICK)I’m gonna kick….(click on FISH BISCUIT)the fish biscuit with my secret technique,Shoot of the Mad Squirrel,(click on WARDEN) and hit the Warden in the head to knock him out.
(click on USE)Then I’m gonna use…(click on ID CARD)the id and try to pry the lock open in the cell and free Pedro my dear friend and ride off together into the sunset while this music plays in the background:
http://www.youtube._com/_watch?v=RYzZPsK78Gg&feature=related (although this is about lonesome cowboy just keep the music without the lyrics in mind)

or

http://www.youtube._com/_watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4&feature=related
(just remove the _ and the link is ok)

PS:i don’t know who the guy is so i named him Pedro since it seemed appropriate for a funny second rate character’s name.although Diego is good too Tongue Crazy  Pan (just kidding)

Total Posts: 2996

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

diego - 18 August 2012 01:38 PM

And here we have the famous “Dalton” dinning table, where the inmates are supposed to sit according to their height.

Evil guy: “Ok man. You are in serious trouble. We called your wife for the ransom and she offered us double to keep you here…”

Sheriff to guy standing: “Since we are out of government funds, we have to rely on tourism to keep the prisoners here.If you want to feed the notorious goat-thief Joe, it will be two bucks.”

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2012-08-11

PM

Man in Jail: Come on sherrif! I really need to go to the toilet.

Man outside: I told you it wasn’t a good Idea to build a cell with out a toilet!

Sherrif: Pah! He can hold it until the end of the game just like the rest of us do!

Total Posts: 5844

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego -

date=“1345311532

The food looked surpisingly appetizing but the prisoners were yet again not impressed!

Prisoners thinking…. will they ever give us napkins & tomato ketchup - knives & forks would be helpful too!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

As the avatar looking down at the optional actions he thinks to himself “Damn i need to Give my ID, Open that cell, Close that window, Pick up the Trash, Look at that Board,Talk to Sheriff, Move the Flag and then i should Kick myself in the ass out of here.

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

Advie - 19 August 2012 04:58 PM

As the avatar looking down at the optional actions he thinks to himself “Damn i need to give my ID, open that cell, Close that window, Pick up the Trash, Look at that Board,Talk to Sheriff, Move the Flag and then i should Kick myself in the ass out of here.

you forgot to use the restroom Tongue

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

jhetfield21 - 19 August 2012 05:22 PM

you forgot to use the restroom Tongue

or to use my mind Wink

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

In inventory MOVE bottle of pills icon to green bottle of wine icon to combine them.
GIVE drugged botle of wine to the Sheriff (He doesn’t drink on duty but has a few sips to taste it & goes to sleep!)
USE fish icon from inventory on prisoner to find out where the scamming b*****d hid the fish haul. 
LOOK AT flower icon to find out which plant pot the fish haul is buried in to find… (sorry - that’s enough spoilers!)

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Young man tied to chair: After paying good money for it, this is truly the most boring bondage session ever - I want a refund!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Guildenstern - 19 August 2012 05:51 PM
chrissie - 19 August 2012 05:36 PM

In inventory MOVE bottle of pills icon to green bottle of wine icon to combine them.
GIVE drugged botle of wine to the Sheriff (He doesn’t drink on duty but has a few sips to taste it & goes to sleep!)
USE fish icon from inventory on prisoner to find out where the scamming b*****d hid the fish haul. 
LOOK AT flower icon to find out which plant pot the fish haul is buried in to find… (sorry - that’s enough spoilers!)

No, no, no, that’s all wrong. You should of course drink the wine, give the flowers to the prisoner, give the smiling fish to the sheriff, attach your id card to the wanted poster board and then drunkenly leave through the window.

That’s what I love about this game Guildenstein - the various approaches that all seem to work!

Total Posts: 5614

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It was once again the man with a beard that lost the final round of Musical chairs.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Prisoner: FOOLS! You don’t get it, but it is YOU who’re behind the bars, and I’m the one who is FREE! HAHAHA…
Man: What his name again, boss?
Sheriff: Nietzsche. Funny guy, calls himself a philosopher.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top