• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Y-M-C-A

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Graham thinks this is the last time he agrees to go on a blind date with puppylove.com.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 12 August 2012 09:27 PM

Dog: I’m sorry, I can’t see you for a while as I can’t continue to jeopardise my position here. The good news is that bestiality will be included in the revised equalities act in a few months time - see ya then.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 12 August 2012 09:27 PM

Man to critter: Oh quit complaining! You’ve only got half left that’s cold, what do you think I feel like? & if you don’t hurry that double-finned snow shark will have the rest of you!

Total Posts: 5608

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I just know I’m going to need a flea dip by the time I finish here.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Bear: Wait! You’ve got it all wrong! I’m NOT Pedobear! I wasn’t spying on those kids!

Total Posts: 6591

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It’s two hours before the deadlock!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Biting my nails with tension…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Sorry for the technical difficulties… ANYWAY - The clock has struck twelve, the coach has turned into a pumpkin, and so it’s time to see:

Trunkyo - 13 August 2012 10:33 AM

Please don’t be embarrassed, King Graham! Many humans mistakenly use the drinking toilets!

zobraks - 13 August 2012 04:05 AM

Trunkyo - 13 August 2012 10:33 AM

Nate: How did we end up here?
Critter [translated from critterspeak]: I knew we should’ve taken that left turn at Albuquerque!

You win: An Illustrated Guide on How to Escape from a Bear!

Runners-up:

jhetfield21 - 13 August 2012 08:54 AM

i know i don’t have a dog’s face but stop staring at me like that…..i’m getting overly conscious about it.

Sefir - 13 August 2012 10:04 AM

The photographer was really pissed off from the continuous spam of the forest’s bear in his photos.

And zobraks once again with his “Freezing” caption, but the forum won’t let me quote it so you’ll just have to scroll up yourself.

The “Most Disturbing Image” Award is shared between chrissie for her “Dog” caption and Lucien21 and DustyShinigami for their Bear caption.

Special “Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication” Award goes to

Advie - 13 August 2012 10:57 AM

BOOOOO !

The “Cliffhanger” Award goes to

SweetDalilah - 13 August 2012 09:51 AM

Critter: I have the strangest feeling someone’s following us.
Nate: Oh don’t be silly, those must be our own footsteps in the snow that are making the noise. Oh wait you don’t have any…. feet Gasp

(They both turn around at the same time and…. to be continued) Naughty

And the Olympic Award once again goes to

Lady Kestrel - 13 August 2012 02:48 PM

Commentator 1: AND HE STICKS THE LANDING! 
Commentator 2:  WOW!  He get’s a perfect 10!  It looks like Boris Bruin from Russia is on his way to a gold medal in the final of the tree vault competition here at Olympic Forest!

You, but also everyone else gets:

www. youtube. com /watch?v=Zs0xCi_eOhg 6 minutes at the Hawaii beaches! (Well, not until you delete spaces as the overly suspicious forum doesn’t let me link it)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

ooooouuuhh a runner up,and i thought it wasn’t that strong…nice Grin

oh and congrats to the winners.

(wearing straw hat and sunglasses….grabbing the cocktail i made just now and sitting comfortably on a beach in Hawaii where for some reason there’s soothing music in the air…...weird…....meh….ssslluurrrp)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I particularly loved all the bear captions here. All of them were awesome (even those that didn’t win)... Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Congratulations to all the winners & runners-up with their brilliant captions, especially yours zobraks - can’t get that tune out of my head now! When I saw that I’d got a mention for one of the most disturbing captions, before reading it properly I was thinking ‘I know I shouldn’t have mentioned bestiality!’ only to realise it was my ‘Watch with Mother’ caption that was the culprit - now that’s disturbing!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

chrissie, I edited it - and you were right - it’s the Dog caption Wink (not that Teddy bear&children; isn’t SLIGHTLY on a disturbing side, too Grin)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Trunkyo and Zobraks Should be dismissed for over qualifications Tongue

This is Really best Round so Far , a lot of contestants and many laughs

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 14 August 2012 04:07 PM

chrissie, I edited it - and you were right - it’s the Dog caption Wink (not that Teddy bear&children; isn’t SLIGHTLY on a disturbing side, too Grin)

diego, I wasn’t disputing your decision & just saw the humour in your choice! It was a skit on some of the children’s TV programs I saw as a child - at that age you don’t see the problem - it’s just we as adults that percieve something else & see them as disturbing!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top