• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkOzzieMonkey

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

K’NOSSOS, Sci-Fi Adventure Game

Total Posts: 97

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

A bit late for #ScreenshotSaturday, but still there! A major #Kickstarter update just went live, check out what K’NOSSOS team has been busy with: https://kck.st/2r8jCpr

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Today I touched up on the Cockpit featured in CH1 and decided to share the progress for this #ScreenshotSaturday Smile

K’NOSSOS, Shuttle Cockpit

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

The journey through the spaceship featured in K’NOSSOS continues in Chapter I on this #ScreenshotSaturday Smile

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Hello everyone! After two weeks of no hearing from us, we’re back with a major Kickstarter update where we reveal what we’ve been working on as of late! Read more about it here: https://kck.st/2JtTnl1

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Update for this Screenshot Saturday may not look like much, but looks can be very deceiving - we finally have bitmap fonts in place for K’N! No more troubles with resizing done on different Windows platforms Smile

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

We’ve addressed the issues some of you had with our original K’NOSSOS Prologue release so we’ve decided to put out an updated version of the build.

Please download K’NOSSOS Prologue 0.029.18RC4-E05 Aug 2018 from our website: http://svarunentertainment.com/setupKNOSSOS.exe

Change Log:
- True-Type Fonts replaced by Bitmap Fonts, thus eliminating the problems some users had with the game installed on systems beyond Windows 7;
- updated interface providing support for more recent changes in Windows 10, as well as any future changes to the Windows 10 interface;
- adjusted early game difficulty - more difficult chalenges now lay ahead;
- an addition of Easter Egg - no logic to it, see if you can find it!

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Hello everyone!

As December draws to a close so does our self-imposed deadline on delivering our first backer-exclusive reward – K’NOSSOS Chapter I beta access!

Ok, so – what to expect in K’NOSSOS Chapter I Beta? First off, we have implemented a PDA to help out with gathering clues from computers and various other devices found in the game world.

Second, we have implemented a map of the entire Chapter I area which is available from the start, with new locations being unlocked as you visit them.

In addition to the map we have implemented a double click navigation, where double clicking on any navigation point will make the game skip PC’s walk to the exit point and jump straight to the target location. Fourth thing we added is not exactly new as it’s been present since the updated Prologue we put out in August – it’s the bitmap fonts. Finally, the fifth “new” in this Beta – we have added detailed close-up views for several items.

You can read more about the stuff we introduced in our latest Kickstarter Update.

We wish all of you lots and lots of success, happiness and fulfillment in 2019!

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Following the Chapter I Beta and the updated Prologue release, we push onward by tackling the onset of K’NOSSOS Chapter II!

Total Posts: 190

Joined 2010-09-01

PM

Kickstarter backer here, thanks for regularly updating this thread. I haven’t got around to trying the updated demo yet, but hopefully at some point.

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

You’re welcome man, we appreciate your contribution and thus the regular updates are the least we can do Smile Whenever you try it out drop us a line (especially if something doesn’t go as planned), we’d love to hear your impressions and thoughts!

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Pushing onward with K’NOSSOS CHAPTER II - entering the Space Elevator Platform, Central Bay Park Area…

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

K’NOSSOS keeps getting bigger and bigger as we delve deeper into the Space Elevator Platform - the self-contained area hosting the entirety of Chapter II!

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Chapter II of K’NOSSOS takes place aboard Space Elevator Platform, a big part of which is a dedicated Research Center. Here’s the art of the Center’s Top Deck:

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Progress is made on CH2 of K’NOSSOS - roughly 2/3 of locations total are assembled, map interface is up and running and we assume it will not be long before we wrap it up and move on to CH3!

K’NOSSOS - Chapter II Progress Showcase

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

We’re close to wrapping up K’NOSSOS CH2 at this point, but that’s not all - while the fine-tuning of CH2 is taking place, the graphics intended for CH3 are already in the works! https://bit.ly/2FgxRAm

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top