• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 11 January 2015

Total Posts: 7420

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

TIME-TRAVEL - Week Special

Meet your future and past selves in the space-time continuum!
Mess with timelines and cope with the dire consequences!
The future and past are totally jacked up in Back to the Future. Very enjoyable nonsense.
Great voiceacting. (Michael Sommers from Bad Mojo is Marty’s father. Cool

Quotes:

Prepare to be erased!

and

The future can wait, we’ve got a present to catch up with.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6577

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I enjoyed the first two episodes, mainly because I’m the fan of the movies, and even though there’s a lot of good stuff going on about it, I couldn’t shake the feeling that the game was made with good puzles in mind, but ultimately - they went with the easy mode. The moment when I stopped playing was with the tape recorder puzzle because it practically plays (see what I did there?) by itself. Why not giving to player the option to choose which line to record? Why not giving the option to mix spoken lines (GK2, anyone)?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7420

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I didn’t like the contrived taperecorder puzzle in GK2. What’s wrong with easy puzzles for a change? Gives people like me a chance to finish an adventure without a walkthrough.  Shifty Eyed

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top