• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

eddycKarlok

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

K’NOSSOS, Sci-Fi Adventure Game

Total Posts: 97

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

After a month spent building CH1, we are back this #ScreenshotSaturday with first pics of upcoming Chapter II of K’NOSSOS! Change of vibe and new scenery - check it out!

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Looking good! You might want to update your signature though, in case anyone’s disappointed to find they’re too late for the Kickstarter after all.

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Thanks for the tip, somehow I forgot to do that once the pitch ended Meh

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

We explore an abandoned space station in K’NOSSOS Chapter II and for this week’s #ScreenshotSaturday we treat you to a sight from its central area!

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SvarunEntertainment - 24 March 2018 03:23 AM

We explore an abandoned space station in K’NOSSOS Chapter II and for this week’s #ScreenshotSaturday we treat you to a sight from its central area!

If thats space in back, some stars or watever your artists would come up with, could help it more, it already is killer work as always

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

There should be more infrastrucure in the back, it’s not open space Smile Main thing actually is that this is a raw render, and we have all our art worked on after rendering by a 2d artist. She’s much slower than me doing 3d however, so we are showing basically WIPs. Why we do that - I figure it’s more important to show steady progress, than wait more and show flashier graphics (whih you’ll all see eventually anyway) Smile

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

^Thanks for quick reply Smile

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

My pleasure, any time Wink

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

In order to keep you up-to-date, we often post raw 3d renders instead of finished pieces due to them requiring a bit more time. For this #ScreenshotSaturday we prepared a mini “how it’s done” issue where we share some K’N art in different stages of completion!

But that’s not all! For this #ScreenshotSaturday we have prepared another treat - a promo render of our Space Elevator Station’s Central Bay area!

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Well, #ScreenshotSaturday was yesterday but given that it’s Easter here I think we can be excused Smile Fusion Reactor area of our space station is in the works (as this early WIP shows)!

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Very nice!  Looking forward to it.

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Thanks Dara Smile Making progress slowly but surely!

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

I’m really liking this graphic style, very nice! Keep up the good work Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Thank you, kind Sir Tongue We try to do it the best we can!

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

For this #ScreenshotSaturday we have something different to show - early fruits of collab with Konstantin Goritsvet (you can reach him via VK at https://vk.com/casey_oldoak), a wonderful Russian artist who agreed to do a graphical walkthrough of K’NOSSOS, Sci Fi Adventure Game!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top