• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

It will be interesting. If everyone who voted for one of the tied games votes for the same game, it would still be a tie. Which means someone will have to change their vote, or someone who didn’t vote for either game might have the deciding vote. And I don’t see a name who didn’t vote for one or the other. Maybe an outsider? Or maybe you get to choose the game.

I think that happened to me only once on a casual playthrough vote. I didn’t mind breaking the tie because everyone was going to play the winning game. Not sure that’s the case here.

Good luck,

Tim

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

We need a traitor. Advie, c’mon, we are talking about a Sierra game here!  Tongue

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I’ll probably play Shivers fwiw (and half the other candidates) but Unavowed is what I really want to play right now.

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

You don’t have to feel bad about that. Unavowed will certainly be the number one vote getter on the next playthrough. And I’ll likely vote for it once I’ve had a chance to play it.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Doom - 15 August 2018 07:42 PM

We need a traitor. Advie, c’mon, we are talking about a Sierra game here!  Tongue

i know man, but i had played it enough, plus i was never really appreciation Sierra’s 1st person’s, but about being a traitor if only for what i have just mentioned it would have been the easiest part Grin

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Talk about a nail-biter, this Shivers me timbers!!! (yeah, I know Wink )

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

BagoBones - 16 August 2018 02:38 AM

Hi, can I nominate Unavowed?

Depends if your IP match with another user is a coincidence or not. Trying to sway the vote with an alternate account wouldn’t be cool, would it?

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

One vote for Unavowed

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 16 August 2018 10:01 AM

One vote for Unavowed

isnt the votings supposed to end by today? i mean by the start or is it open until it ends?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 16 August 2018 11:10 AM
wilco - 16 August 2018 10:01 AM

One vote for Unavowed

isnt the votings supposed to end by today? i mean by the start or is it open until it ends?

No idea but if time was already over Lady Kestrel will not count my vote.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

well, its good that you finally decided to vote anyways wilco, its a pleasure, really Laughing

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I believe it’s 10pm this evening but I can’t remember if that’s EDT, GMT, BST, CET?

But it’s still open right now anyway. Smile

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It’s 4:25 Greenwich Mean Time right now.  You have until midnight to vote.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Unavowed (8)  MikeKelly (leader), Dumbeur, Advie, Detective Mosley, cyfoyjvx, PlanetX, SoccerDude, Wilco
Shivers (7)  Intense Degree (leader), Doom, rtrooney, CelesteGB, Lady Kestrel, Sir Beardalot, Raedwulf
Thimbleweed Park (4) Mikekelly (leader), Dumbeur, PlanetX, Detective Mosely
Lighthouse (2)  rtrooney (leader), Doom
Shardlight (2) Mikekelly (leader), Dumbeur
Broken Sword (2) Intense Degree (leader), Dumbeur
Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist (1) rtrooney
Gooka: The Mystery of Janatris (1) cyfoyjvx
Catyph (1) Sir Beardalot

I’m not sure from Dale’s comment and BagoBones’ reply whether or not that vote counts, but Unavowed has moved ahead anyway.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Lady Kestrel - 16 August 2018 12:41 PM

I’m not sure from Dale’s comment and BagoBones reply whether or not that vote counts, but Unavowed has moved ahead anyway.

Just to clarify, Bagobones vote is invalid and that account has been deleted at request of that account’s owner.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top