• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dreamfall: Chapters

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

That was faster than I thought. They must have had book 4 pretty close to completion before they decided to do a proper U5 port for the rest of the game as well.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Book 3 has completely drained any excitement I had for this. Still, I guess I’ll force myself to play it in a few weeks, once they’ve dealt with the bugs.

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-01

PM

Dale - 30 November 2015 01:53 PM

Finally, book 4 is due for release on Thursday.

Now if only I could remember what happened in the last book…

LOL, episodic games curse

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Cheshire Cat - 01 December 2015 05:08 AM
Dale - 30 November 2015 01:53 PM

Finally, book 4 is due for release on Thursday.

Now if only I could remember what happened in the last book…

LOL, episodic games curse

I only remember looking for some drawings on Book 3… It was traumatizing…

The trailer looks good but I’ve finally learned my lesson and going to wait for the final episode.

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

It’s Dec 3. Is it out now? Where? On GOG and Steam? I can’t find anything about it.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

UruBoo - 03 December 2015 03:52 PM

It’s Dec 3. Is it out now? Where? On GOG and Steam? I can’t find anything about it.

Don’t know about gog but Steam at least updated

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

RTG posted an update to backers 7 hours ago saying all versions had been updated, so Gog should be up to date as well.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

UruBoo - 03 December 2015 03:52 PM

Is it out now? Where? On GOG and Steam?

Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I just completed the 4th book. Took me about 4 hours, as this one is pretty chatty, but in a good way. It actually even opens up some older knots coming from the Longest Journey itself. It definetly paves a good path to the final book, so here’s hoping RTG can cash in.

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Second edition manages to provide stable fps most of places after more than a year time,
shame that graphics become last gen already if only RTG have chance to create it with
current gen graphics.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Looks fine to me.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

Finished Book 4 with a taste of “wanting more”. The story continues to be strong and Crow is becoming the best sidekick of all. Almost becoming a main character. Can’t wait for final Book.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Just got up to date with this series and I’m finding it rather good. Episode 1 was a bit too slow, but it quickly got the ball running afterwards. There’s some weird moments where they pretend there’s a choice when there isn’t, but beyond that, I’m really enjoying it. I’m hoping after episode 5, they’re able to make more as this seems to be the end of the “dreamer” story, but not of the actual series as a whole.

I suspect April Ryan will return mind

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 22 December 2015 12:04 PM

Just got up to date with this series and I’m finding it rather good. Episode 1 was a bit too slow, but it quickly got the ball running afterwards. There’s some weird moments where they pretend there’s a choice when there isn’t, but beyond that, I’m really enjoying it. I’m hoping after episode 5, they’re able to make more as this seems to be the end of the “dreamer” story, but not of the actual series as a whole.

I suspect April Ryan will return mind

RTG has two games on plate after this, 2D April game might make it.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Either that or whoever that girl is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top