• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Theme of the Week Info & Discussion

Total Posts: 208

Joined 2014-01-27

PM

Could I do June 5?

“Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!”- Guybrush Threepwood

Total Posts: 5596

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Yes indeed, BR!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

June12 please. Three days before my birthday. Grin

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’ve put you down for the 12th, Advie.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m going to keep it on the first page because it’s easier for me to keep track of that way.  If you want to add it to each page, feel free to do so. 

Oh, and I’m so glad you decided to participate.Smile

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Karlok - 13 May 2017 09:07 PM

Thanks! Lovely. Yeah, isn’t it marvelous I decided to participate in your wonderful AGTotW.

Actually, I’m a little surprised that you didn’t jump at the chance to be first in line, seeing that this is your concept.

Which is kind of what I hinted at when I suggested you do a prototype to show us, or at least me, what you had in mind as far as executing the concept.

I guess we’ll all find out together how this is going to play out. I have my concept in mind. Of course it will still relate to Causal Games. While the topic will remain the same, the way I relay it might change based on what I see happening between now and 17 July.

I guess we’re still looking for people to fill enough slots so that the task only falls on us once every three months. Which I thought was an admirable plan. I’ve been doing this for two years now, and, as everyone else who has done this in the past has said, it becomes a grind. And I say that in great deference to those who posted with much greater frequency than I have.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I am not trying to steal your thunder, Karlok.  It’s an excellent idea, and all I wanted to do was to get it started.  I volunteered to go first because I have an idea I’d like to try, but it can wait until later if you or anyone else wants to start it off.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

I’ll go for June 19 please.

What do you mean, “if you need more people”? Who is this YOU? It’s a joined effort to start a new type of thread and anybody can participate. You contribute because you want to contribute, it really is that simple. If you don’t want to, fine. If you do, fine.

Hey, you answered your own question! Wink I addressed the comment to the people involved generally in this thread and, as you seem quite keen to underline that no one person is in charge, that should please you shouldn’t it?

So after all the negative things you said about us, you decided not to leave the building… Tongue

[spoiler]Who said anything about leaving? How could I when I have l’enfant La Grandmere terrible of the forums waiting to welcome me back! Wink[/spoiler]

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I won’t commit for now, but may join in at some stage. It will be interesting to see where the new format goes.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!