• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Theme of the Week Info & Discussion

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lady Kestrel - 08 October 2017 02:00 AM

I have an idea for one, Advie, if you need a rest. Smile

ok, go for it, since i am outta ideas i was still gonna shake ma mind to see what is gonna blow outta of it Smile

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m sure we’ll need you to shake it up in the coming months. Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lady Kestrel - 08 October 2017 10:45 AM

I’m sure we’ll need you to shake it up in the coming months. Smile

honestly i sometimes feel i am crazy; like being at a steady crowd and i am the only one whos shaken it (my head dont go with your mind else where) or maybe i had an acute brain damage from my long periods of head banging .
but seriously and word to whom may understand i am just simple person who have been lucky to be happy here meeting intelligent people around these forum whom i dont get a chsnce to meet here in my country (that another story for another time) but however that is all for the the love adventure gaming that attracts the best and brings out the best (too). people dont know how serious it is to {play?) adventure games because its benefits exceed the way most of entertainment venues do, i.e its teaching, languages, history, cultures, alert the mind for details, while teaching patience….etc and that absolutely makes them more than just games.
“huh!! what was the point of this hat i written again???” Meh  Wink

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

It’s my call this week but I’ve lost my notes so apologies that it will be late. I will post sometime in the next few days!  Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

how about fashion Chrissie every hero has unique outlook of clothes, look at Larry for example Tongue, or Kate walker, or Laura bow, they all have some fashion the might brings out a look of notices and doesn’t has to be about main charters only, there are funny dressed up npcs from 100s of games that i would love to make fun of them or praise them, but hey i cant do a thread about fashion its against my manhood behaviors.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Nice idea but maybe next time Advie as I’ve got something else in mind for this week - I just need to catch up with what I had in mind in lieu of lost notes!  Laughing

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its your call honey Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Six months passed like a cool breeze!
Thanks Lady Kestrel!, for taking our attention to see it happening that smoothly ‘til the end ..?

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Sorry!  I did drop the ball on the scheduling, Advie.  Between some major house renovations I’m having done and the Paradigm playthrough, it went completely out of my mind.  If anyone is interested in signing up for the second half of November or December, let me know so I can add you to the schedule.  I have the germ of another idea but won’t be able to impliment it for at least two weeks.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

Any desire for a new round of themes of the week?

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m up for it Badlemon.  I just assumed that the holidays and real life kept members from volunteering.  Do you have a date in mind?  I could do something in March.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

AG Theme of the Week was a very nice idea but, sorry!, I’m all out of ideas for that - also as interesting as it was, for me it never completely filled the gap of AG Scene of the Day. If enough participants are interested in further AG Theme of the Week threads then that would be great.

If not, how about, as there has been quite a long gap & a variety of games released since, could we think about another AG Scene of the Day idea between a few members who would like to participate on a regular basis for as long or short time as they would like? The theme idea was nice but I think I just prefer descriptions of people’s experience + a screenshot of a game they’ve played which can also help to promote the game sometimes! 
  Smile

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

chrissie - 12 February 2018 01:21 PM

AG Theme of the Week was a very nice idea but, sorry!, I’m all out of ideas for that - also as interesting as it was, for me it never completely filled the gap of AG Scene of the Day. If enough participants are interested in further AG Theme of the Week threads then that would be great.

If not, how about, as there has been quite a long gap & a variety of games released since, could we think about another AG Scene of the Day idea between a few members who would like to participate on a regular basis for as long or short time as they would like? The theme idea was nice but I think I just prefer descriptions of people’s experience + a screenshot of a game they’ve played which can also help to promote the game sometimes! 
  Smile

I completely agree chrissie! The AG Theme of the Week was fun and brought up a lot of great themes and conversations but I really miss the AG Scene of the Day. I always looked forward to it and discovered a lot of great games from it. I am willing to participate if more people are interested in reviving it. Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Sir Beardalot - 12 February 2018 06:44 PM

I completely agree chrissie! The AG Theme of the Week was fun and brought up a lot of great themes and conversations but I really miss the AG Scene of the Day. I always looked forward to it and discovered a lot of great games from it. I am willing to participate if more people are interested in reviving it. Smile

Wonderful, go for it!

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

I don’t know if I’d be able to contribute, but I’d definitely like to see it up and running again. Smile

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top