• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Shardlight currently 60% off on Steam in case that tempts anyone:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/336130/Shardlight/

Total Posts: 5053

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

wilco - 06 October 2017 04:12 PM

Let me know if you want to add your vote again rtrooney

Per above, if anyone else is trying to play with the original discs, and has taken it as far as I did, and then took the additional step to see if the disc swap worked, and it did, please post. I will happily recast my vote.

I don’t have time to try it myself. So, I don’t think I should vote for a game without being sure I will be able to play it.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

anyone of those participating at Paradigm had already played (SoccerDude28, wilco, chrissie, Sefir, Lady Kestrel, TerminusEst) ?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 08 October 2017 05:30 AM

anyone of those participating at Paradigm had already played (SoccerDude28, wilco, chrissie, Sefir, Lady Kestrel, TerminusEst) ?

Never played it but I enjoyed the demo a lot when I backed the kickstarter so looking forward to it.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Never played it either, but I heard really good things about it and it got very high reviews.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

cool, and above all where else ever you are gonna meet someone as handsome and cute as Paradigm

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

If it helps to get a vote, maybe two, I’ll lead FPFP. But it will take me a few weeks to prep for the task. On this one I would really hope to get Josh involved in the game commentary.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 2995

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

First timer here too.

EDIT: I’ll vote for Shardlight too.

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

rtrooney - 08 October 2017 08:49 PM

If it helps to get a vote, maybe two, I’ll lead FPFP. But it will take me a few weeks to prep for the task. On this one I would really hope to get Josh involved in the game commentary.

If there’s a chance you can get Josh Mandel involved in the commentary, I’ll vote for Freddy Pharkas.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I sent Josh an email this morning. Voting closes tomorrow, I think. No way to know whether he will have a chance to respond by then, so I think it’s best to proceed as if the answer is “no.”

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sefir - 09 October 2017 11:52 AM

First timer here too.

EDIT: I’ll vote for Shardlight too.

i would vote for shard light too, magnificent maybe not at the top quality of Wadjet, Epiphany or Gemini rue or but still magnificent, post apocalyptic story its set/presentation is very different than any of the same kind.
well i am in at any CPT this this. its been a while since i joined.

and the most important thing that you are here sefir, seems CPT are your only refugee at these forums.. that diffidently has story that we or at least me dont know about, or maybe you see the forums as very a ridiculous for your taste.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Hell why not, lets give Shardlight a bit of last minute love Wink You can add my vote for it too.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Voting will end tomorrow at 22:00

Paradigm - Advie (leader) SoccerDude28, wilco, chrissie, Sefir, Lady Kestrel, TerminusEst 7

Freddy Pharkas - rtrooney (leader), chrissie, wilco, SoccerDude28, Sefir, Lady Kestrel 6

Atlantis 2
- Lady Kestrel (leader), crabapple, wilco, Sefir, diego 5

Shardlight - Mikekelly, dumbeur, Sefir, Advie, iznogood 5

Zork Nemesis - wilco, Sefir, crabapple, Lady Kestrel 4

Tony Tough - BitingWit, Sefir, iznogood, wilco 4

Oknytt - Sefir (leader), iznogood, Advie 3

Lost Eden - BitingWit, wilco 2

Sam and Max Season 3 - wilco (leader), iznogood 2

Thigs are getting exciting, Shardlight with a possible last minute comeback but still needs a leader, FPFP re-enters the ring with the possibility of Josh joining the playthrough.
Will Josh respond in time? Will a Shard of Light break Paradigm’s tight grip over this round? Will the forgotten Atlantis rise again? Will there be draw to make everybody go check the rulebook?
Tune in tommorrow for the season finale of

Community Playthrough Voting

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Got the response I was hoping for.

Greetings, Tim!

I’d be honored to participate if FPFP ends up being selected.

All the best,

Josh

So, I guess Crabapple will join, and we have “gulp” a tie. And since many enjoyed Josh’s participation in CCS, add your vote and enjopy more of the same.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

so this is like one of those situations when ppl are 100% sure that Clinton is gonna win and it ends up for Trump Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top