• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieshanethewolfzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3 2015

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Remember folks, don’t be fooled into the Ubi circle. It starts with an amazing CGI trailer that lures you in. Then, another and maybe even another! Then, we see small clips of gameplay and it’s released looking nothing like we thought.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I guess no Jade again of course

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Ubisoft

South Park: The Fractured but Whole - Fecking brilliant as the first game was ACE. Woooot! Now i’m hyped.

For Honor - Multiple time periods and knights. Melee sword fighting game. 8 player multiplayer live on stage. Tactical sword play from the Red Steel guy.

The Crew Wild Run - DLC

Trials Fusion : Awsome Level Max expansion - Cat riding a fire breathing unicorn DLC ...WTF

The Division - Enter the Dark Zone. Looks amazing but still dont know what it actually is. Seems Destiny like. 08/03/2016

Anno 2205 - Sim City on the moon. Never played any of the other Anno games, but could be cool.

Just Dance 2016 - Dance with your smart phone. Jason Derulo is now on stage. Now with Dance Streaming service. Just what I want… Shifty Eyed

Rainbow Six Siege - That trailer was a sideswerve as it looked like it was something more like Splinter Cell talking about global threats etc, but Siege is more about small hostage missions. So it seems everything they have shown before was multiplayer, but there is actually a single player.  Looks ok.

TrackMania Turdo coming to consoles.

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate - Same trailer as shown a month or so ago. No gameplay or release date. Mad.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Looks fantastic.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Ubisoft Conference

South Park, The Fractured but Whole
For Honor
The Division
Anno 2205 - release November
Just Dance 2016
Rainbow Six Siege
Trackmania
Assassins Creed Syndicate
Ghost Recon Wildlands

Other:
The Crew and Trials are getting expansion packs
Just dance unlimited Streaming Service

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Lucien21 - 15 June 2015 07:11 PM

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate - Same trailer as shown a month or so ago. No gameplay or release date. Mad.

Gameplay and date were revealed last month. Date is 23rd October.

Most interesting parts were South Park, new Anno and Trackmania looking great. Rest not very interesting to me although the last game looked good.
Lack of Prince of Persia and Ubiart games was disappointing.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

For me, South Park and Ghost Recon looked great.

Really enjoyed the first South Park game, so I’m there release day.

Also, they’re willing to spend thousands on CGI that’ll never be used again, but not on a small cartoon styled BG&E 2 game that people have been crying out for since the first one? Madness.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

And now to wait for the Sony press: FFVIIremake, Shemnue 3 and The Last Guardian are definitely not happening.

At least I hope we get a good look at that Guerilla RPG and the new God of War.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

wilco - 15 June 2015 07:29 PM

And now to wait for the Sony press: FFVIIremake, Shemnue 3 and The Last Guardian are definitely not happening.

At least I hope we get a good look at that Guerilla RPG and the new God of War.

You have to wonder why though right? Not a single one of these well loved or desired games are made despite countless people asking. You’d think even Nintendo, MS or Sony would jump purely for the hardware sales too.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Didnt bother with Ubi conference, seems like i was so right.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 15 June 2015 07:31 PM

You have to wonder why though right? Not a single one of these well loved or desired games are made despite countless people asking. You’d think even Nintendo, MS or Sony would jump purely for the hardware sales too.

Last Guardian is probably still in development hell, the other 2 are probably too expensive to be made

nomadsoul - 15 June 2015 07:31 PM

Watch the new Ghost Recon open-world footage, and next year watch it being downgraded Smile
The rest of the conference had some good news but nothing impressive looking

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 15 June 2015 07:36 PM
Tad - 15 June 2015 07:31 PM

Last Guardian is probably still in development hell, the other 2 are probably too expensive to be made

nomadsoul - 15 June 2015 07:31 PM

Watch the new Ghost Recon open-world footage, and next year watch it being downgraded Smile
The rest of the conference had some good news but nothing impressive looking

Division looks so downgraded lol, btw Hitman leaked.
Seems like a reboot.

Edit:
Megaton
Last guardian indeed a thing, leaked CE.

Nice fake

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ahah, really nice fake.

Btw, nintendo has some cool stuff in the e-shop, 9 trials for indie games that will be released soon and with a discount for anyone that downloads the trial.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

They opened with the Last Guardian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016! They could show 1h30 of playstation Eye demos now, I wouldn’t care, Sony just won Smile

Edit: Gameplay demo of Horizon?!? Damn, this keeps on giving for now

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

wilco - 15 June 2015 06:37 PM

I see what to mean and puts a big question mark in how it will go, but at least it’s still written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone and probably use the same battle systems.

yeah i think thats why i’ll remain optimistic. Trey and matt wont compromise if it isnt going the way they want it to. They completely control the IP, ubisoft has to play ball.
Still, i thought they said something to the effect that they didnt want to go through the game making experience again. Stick of truth must have sold really well.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

FF7 remake s true!?!?! what the hell?!?!?

This conference is officially crazy

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top