• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Nico2021Veovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie - 07 August 2012 09:19 PM

But as i remembered that (Odd) song out of the Band’s old album Keeper of the Seven Keys, it made me laugh and i thought of passing it around Grin

Great albums, both 1 and 2 - A Little Time, I Want Out, A Tale That Wasn’t Right, the title song…

“Fly my pretties, fly! MWAHAHAHA…”
Assistant (offscreen) Uhh, Master - they haven’t been mutated into winged monkeys yet.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

let me Guess Diego You must Be exactly 34-35 to be in love with such an old school Rock/Metal Band which is not really Famous as Median and Priest… am i Correct?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

a little younger than that, but Good Music is timeless - I love Beatles also Sarcastic

The audience was stunned as the world-famous illusionist performed his newest trick: Lighting the Moon with his torch.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Soon, an angry mob gathered at Sefir’s castle demanding round results.

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

It is time for…

Intense Degree - 07 August 2012 10:04 AM

The Druidic Olympic torch relay was a somewhat secrative affair…

ADan - 07 August 2012 01:11 PM

With Vincent Price’s voice: “And these, my kinky friends, are my latest radioactive glow-in-the-dark condoms. Menthol and Eucalyptus. Those should go along nicely with my giant electric sphincter. In the next scene I’ll show you what the enormous pink bladder thing can be used for…”

Congratulations!! You win: Classic design ties!! (http://hydeandgeek.tumblr.com/post/5672261420/beautiful-video-game-ties-i-so-want-the-manny)

Runners up

chrissie - 07 August 2012 03:21 PM

In 2012 everyone in the UK complained about the astronomical cost of hosting the Olympics not realising that most of it was spent on paying a huge ransom to a mad thieving monk to get the Olympic flame back.

diego - 07 August 2012 02:56 PM

This time, the eccentric host took his “Jeopardy!” show rendition a step too far.

You, but also everyone else, win: notpron riddles!! (http://notpron.org/notpron/)

Diego also receives the “Master of Intimidation” award.
Advie and Guildenstern receive the “Music expert” award.

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Love your choices Sefir & also feel very honoured again to be one of the runners-up (glad that my sense of humour doesn’t always go everyone’s head!) Again I thought all the captions were wonderful but this time my absolute favourite was diego’s world famous illusionist lighting the moon with his torch!

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thumbs Up  Great round, everybody!  There were some real laugh out loud moments.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Congratulations to everyone for the laughs!
I believe it is Diego’s turn to post the next round.
However, everyone who wants to do the dirty work Wink is welcome…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Great stuff Sefir, and good round everybody! I’d have troubles myself in choosing winners.

Now, take the deserved rest everyone, and see ya tomorrow. Wink

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sefir - 10 August 2012 04:35 PM

Congratulations to everyone for the laughs!
I believe it is Diego’s turn to post the next round.
However, everyone who wants to do the dirty work Wink is welcome…

I can take the Posting Job (i Have Got a Couple of Nice ones) But still , Huh!.. what do you say to that?  Sarcastic

Edit: i am sure i can get all the Humor .

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Deleted

i missed Diego’s Previous Post.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

You can post the next round Advie, if you have it ready.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thanks diego,

Caption Contest #5: Here are two Picture from Syberia and Larry7 and Lucius

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oh oh, I haven’t heard new Larry is in the works. Wink Advie, why don’t you post some upcoming games also, I’m sure you have some games on your radar. Content

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Old Woman: Oooh, it looks just like a little peach!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top