• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445Lady Kestrelrtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Jack: And you’re absolutely sure the Bowling-Pin Beard Growth Formula you just gave me doesn’t lead to hair loss up top?

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

And now, let’s look at:

Lady Kestrel - 24 July 2012 05:03 PM

Mrs. Hudson:  No, Mr. Holmes, I’m retired now, and there’s nothing you can say or do to convince me to come back to 221 Baker Street!  I’ve had enough of your messes, your stinky experiments, and your violin playing to last me the rest of my life, not to mention you and Dr. Watson traipsing up and down the stairs at all hours of the night.  You’ll have to find somebody else to tidy up your tobacco crumbs and newspapers and to bring you tea whenever it suits you.  I’m finished with all that!  Good day to you, gentlemen!

skeeter_93 - 24 July 2012 10:17 AM

“Are you sure the Beard-O-Matic 3000 will catch on?”

You both get: THE PRIZE!

A free tour of Taj Mahal! Enjoy!

Runners-up:

J-Boo - 24 July 2012 01:58 PM

Holmes and Watson had heard the old woman was undefeated at staring contests, but couldn’t resist challenging her themselves. Alas, she was even better than the rumors stated, and was able to take them both on at once.

Oscar - 25 July 2012 11:14 AM

Jack: And you’re absolutely sure the Bowling-Pin Beard Growth Formula you just gave me doesn’t lead to hair loss up top?

You, but also everyone else gets - Harmonica & Guitar Masters!

Thank you for playing!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I think I liked the runner-ups more but all of them were good.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 405

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

Yay, I won something! *Starts packing for her trip to the Taj Mahal*

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I think they were all really good! Can we have another round please? This is fun Smile

Total Posts: 97

Joined 2011-03-06

PM

Oscar - 26 July 2012 10:06 AM

I think they were all really good! Can we have another round please? This is fun Smile

Thumbs Up

Currently Playing: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes;
Currently Re-Playing: Culpa Innata

Recently Finished: Secret Files: Puritas Cordis, Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer, Dear Esther

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thank you so much for the free trip, Diego!  I’ve already gotten turned around in there, so I’ll have to brush up on my maze drawing skills.

I got a kick out of everybody’s captions, and I also vote for another round.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oscar - 26 July 2012 10:06 AM

Glad you all replied, wasn’t easy choosing winners - perhaps others can post new rounds also?

Anyhow, I’ve gathered few more pics so I’ll post it tomorrow.

Lady Kestrel - 26 July 2012 05:56 PM

Thank you so much for the free trip, Diego!  I’ve already gotten turned around in there, so I’ll have to brush up on my maze drawing skills.

No easy rides even in wins - and it’s the least I can do after all the torture at the Fall tourneys

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Due to popular demand, I present to you:

Caption Contest #2: Indie and Inedibility

This week’s scenes are from two interesting indie titles - Quest For Infamy and The Journey of Iesir:

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Man: Whoa, when was the last time you’ve cut those nails? You could really use a manicure. In fact, I can give you one right now.
Beast: (Growl, roar) Isn’t that a sword you’re holding?
Man: No, it’s just a very large file, especially made for you. Don’t worry, this will only take a few seconds.

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

He couldn’t believe it, after years of futile searching he stumbled upon one in a regular shoppe. Homo Mensa, the extremely rare hybrid of a man and a table.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Michael: How much for that deer head?
Salesman: It’s not for sale.
Michael: But it would look wonderful in my winter cabin.
Salesman: It’s not for sale!
Michael: I’ll offer you two times more than you paid it.
Salesman: It’s still not for sale!!!
Michael: OK, I’ll give you three times more.
Salesman: I SAID IT’S NOT….. Alright, you can have him. But…. take good care of him, will you? His name is Rudolph. 
Salesman: (Talking to the deer head) Don’t worry Rudolph, I’ll come visit every once in a week. Cry 
Michael: Uhm, maybe I won’t buy the deer head after all.
(Michael walks out the door)
Salesman: Sucker. Naughty

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 27 July 2012 08:36 AM

Due to popular demand, I present to you:

This week’s scenes are from two interesting indie titles - Quest For Infamy and The Journey of Iesir:

I’m not very good at this but this is just the way my head works:

All I want is those lovely buttons on your tunic

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

diego - 27 July 2012 08:36 AM

Michael to himself “Hmmmm… Unless one of us opens his mouth and start talking, we are not going any where in this game ,there is a dialogue we follow sir viking ,......you and your Clown red Runny Nose “

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top