• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hey, advie, I liked your caption, I really did Grin and it was planned to go to Honorable Mentions, but then I realized I already had too much winners Tongue

But you can post the next round if you want.  Wink

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

don’t I always do, thanks Diego for considering,

try to make the results little faster like the 1st round so you have people complaining like me with a lot of good captions and possibilities Wink

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

No, I meant you can lead the next round, post new screenshots and select the winners.  Laughing

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

ooh , thanks… but i think, i can send you the screenshots (PM) and you post them, better to have one to post and give the results ... plus it is your thread, lets keep it this way , and you keep up your dedication for it Smile

Total Posts: 2989

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

There are some great captions there so it must have been difficult to choose diego but I agree with your decision! Congratulations to the winners, runners-up & honourable mentionees - very entertaining!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

chrissie - 01 August 2012 08:55 AM

There are some great captions there so it must have been difficult to choose

Thanx, and you bet it is hard to choose winners - but it’s only for fun so I figure no harm done when some of those left behind could easily be winners, too.

And without further ado, welcome to: Caption Contest #3: The Camel, The Cook and the Bear Trap

This week exclusively, you can choose between the 3 pics. The scenes are from The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura, Mage’s Initiation and The Inner World.

Total Posts: 2989

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

People: No. It will never work. This camel is too short to be a column replacement. Find a taller one!

It was then that the main character grew suspicion that something was wrong with his new friend….

Creature 1: We have a really weird love relationship, do we? Just look at you and me!
Creature 2: You are exaggerating. We are not the only homosexual couple in the world!

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Just need to say:

I bet I can’t think of anything about the new pics.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 01 August 2012 10:20 AM

Woman: YOU BASTARDS! When you told me that the transport might smell & spit I was expecting a coked-up Morris Minor at the very least - I hope you don’t think I’m getting on THAT!

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

First off, yay for being a runner up! Thanks!

Girl: “What? Why are you all staring at me? You never seen a girl before?”

Guy on Left: “No, you’re not fat…”
*Pinnochio’s nose grows*

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi, me fat belly Hi,me long nose. - how did you hear about these cosmetic surgeons? - Aaagh! I think I’m having doubts about their methods.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Nice to be invited. I hope he remembers that I’m a strict vegan with an allergy to nuts!

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2010-04-28

PM

From left to right: “Hm. Nice tights. I want a pair of those.”——“What a silhouette!”——“Dorks.”——Can I talk to you far a minute, Desiree?”——“I need to take a dump.”——“I’m getting a headache… and soon!”——“Hello. I’m a lizard! Am I on TV?”.

Creature at the cauldron: “Aweenda shmure da froog’s legs.”——“Shit! Kermit’s finally gone bonkers!”

“... and then there where dicks made of poo hanging from the trees, and…”——“I don’t believe you.”

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Caption Contest #3

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top