• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieseagul

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dog Mendonça and Pizzaboy

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

24h - $7000 to go

Needs strong finish

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

It’ll be a close call.

Total Posts: 190

Joined 2010-09-01

PM

This is the first adventure game kickstarter I have backed since Dreamfall Chapters. I hope it makes it.

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2005-08-06

PM

Backed it too, couple of days ago. I hope it makes it.
From what I understand, the game is almost finished and they need the extra funds for some final art and stuff. We need how much the little details can matter in these games… So I hope that if it comes out, it will be at the proper quality.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

3.5K left with 7 hours to go…

Fingers crossed!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 38

Joined 2014-10-24

PM

It’ll be close but it’s been amazing seeing people rally behind them towards the end (a few tweets from Tim and Ron I’m sure helped!).

I’m pretty confident they’ll make it, seem like a top guys, looking forward to the game.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

And it’s done! Right at the finish line

Total Posts: 38

Joined 2014-10-24

PM

Ha, right down to the wire! Hopefully we’ll see something similar ourselves! *ahem* Wink

Seriously though, the game looks great, if it failed I would have been very upset. Really over the moon for them. Grin

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

booyah! Grin

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Fantastic that it made it. Really looking forward to this one!

Total Posts: 229

Joined 2006-03-25

PM

This is the first I’ve seen of it. The art looks incredible. I can’t believe how good looking all these Kickstarter adventures are. It makes you wonder just what the hell were developers thinking all these years? Why couldn’t they put out modern era hand drawn graphics like this for two decades?

The real test will be in how fun and challenging the puzzles are, but it seems like they have the spirit down to perfection.

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

RockNFknRoll - 09 November 2014 10:21 PM

The real test will be in how fun and challenging the puzzles are, but it seems like they have the spirit down to perfection.

Agreed! These guys clearly have tons of artistic talent, and probably good writing skills too, being based on an established comic and all. If the gameplay and puzzle design are on par with that, it looks like it could wind up being one hell of an awesome game. Smile

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2014-09-11

PM

Dammit! Completely forgot to back this one up. It was on my “I’ll do that tomorrow” list.
Oh well, really happy to see it got funded anyway, seems like they’re on the right track to make a very cool game Smile

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

backer update: the game is finished and theyr just waiting for the publisher to approve a date Smile

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I had already forgotten I had backed this. This project was not keen in their communication with the backers and most of the their updates were just cringe worthy (which makes me worry about the writing quality of the game as such) and didn’t tell much about how their project was going.

So in all, I’m pleasantly surprised that they actually have been making the game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top