• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

STASIS Kickstarter

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Just upped my pledge a little (to just about the max I can get away with with the missus Innocent).

I’m confident we’ll hit the 120K stretch goal, but I’m really hoping for the 140K stretch goal…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

That black edition is sexy. Anyone pledging for it? Smile

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

This will get at least 120k, which is good because more Mark Morgan. Never enough Mark Morgan.

Stasis is one of those projects that seem to do everything right.

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Funded!

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

we want Mark Morgan !!! way to go

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 05 December 2013 12:43 AM

we want Mark Morgan !!! way to go

We’ve already got Mark Morgan. Wink
But we’ll get MORE Mark Morgan with the stretch goal! Grin

112K with 53 hours to go.

The Mark Morgan stretch goal at 120K is pretty much in the bag. Thumbs Up

Come on! 140K for the extra Cayne chapter!!! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

It’ll be interesting to see how much the final 48 hours reminder brings in. More Mark Morgan for sure, but the extra Cayne chapter will be battle.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Will we still get the Cayne chapter should we exceed 140K with Paypal / slacker backers??? In the event that we don’t make that in the next 53 hours, that is.

Edit: I’ve asked this very question in the comments for the campaign. I’m sure Chris will answer that today. Cool

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

TimovieMan - 05 December 2013 06:43 AM

Edit: I’ve asked this very question in the comments for the campaign. I’m sure Chris will answer that today. Cool

And Christopher replied within half an hour! So, yes, slacker backers will still help us reach the stretch goals even if we don’t meet those goals during the campaign.

It’s been an awesome campaign so far. But the battle now will definitely be for the 140K stretch goal! I’m confident, though, which makes me wonder what else Christopher has in store for us AFTER the Cayne chapter. Cool

And it’s been Greenlit too! Which is beyond awesome!!! Thumbs Up

/me does a little victory dance.

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Hey guys,

Yes - the paypal donations will count towards the stretch goals!

The latest update has some more info on the Cayne chapter, as well as some pages from the Hint book!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bischoff/stasis-2d-isometric-scifi-horror-adventure-game/posts/685101

Total Posts: 334

Joined 2003-10-16

PM

I swore I wouldn’t get into the whole crowd-funding thing, but you’ve made such an effort in sharing here and it looks and sounds darned good.

Consider yourself backed.

No Nonsense Nonsonnets 44

Quest for Knowledge

I’m hoping to find name for game that I played long ago
The people here so well-informed, someone is sure to know
A time machine, grandfather clock, I give it to myself
Oh never mind, the box is sitting there upon my shelf

For real retro gaming nerds, name that game.

Total Posts: 93

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Yeah, I didn’t think I was going to be backing any more Kickstarters after some iffy experiences with Broken Age and Takedown but I’ve been following this game since it first got posted about on here in 2010 and I’ve seen all the work Pyke put into it so I think he’s earned the support he needs.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Congrats Pyke on your journey uptill here and success.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Funded at 132,523! Congratulations, I hope the Paypal pledges take it to the next stretch goal.

Edit: Wait, it already passed 140,000 with the paypal pledges?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 07 December 2013 01:12 PM

Edit: Wait, it already passed 140,000 with the paypal pledges?

Oh yeah!!! Cool

The first Kickstarter I back makes its goal, and even 3 stretch goals. It’s going to be a long wait now…
But then again, it already was a long wait before the Kickstarter… Grin

Pyke, make the best damn game you can! Thumbs Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top