• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I see Messi kept his word about not playing again for Argentina… He decided to remain invisible
I hope Brazil is really getting a good team again for the next World Cup and it’s not just for the the qualifying

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 10 November 2016 09:14 PM

I see Messi kept his word about not playing again for Argentina… He decided to remain invisible
I hope Brazil is really getting a good team again for the next World Cup and it’s not just for the the qualifying

It’s hard to tell from this game if Brazil’s team is good or not because Argentina has been so mediocre in the qualifiers and it showed today. We’ll have to see them against some solid European teams to see if they are for real.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 10 November 2016 10:33 PM

It’s hard to tell from this game if Brazil’s team is good or not because Argentina has been so mediocre in the qualifiers and it showed today. We’ll have to see them against some solid European teams to see if they are for real.

At least they seem better than Copa America with the new coach, but yeah, you never know when they are going to be ran over by a Germany Smile

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Messed up as always
He plays so safe like he saving his body for his club
Brazil goals were awesome

Humiliation

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Losing 3-0 against Brazil is not really a humiliation when you consider Brazil has never lost a qualification match at home.

Having said that, Argentina is poor. No chemistry between the players. Doesn’t help that the Argentinian Football Association is a mess and corrupt. New coach is worse than Tata Martino.

Call up Dybala and drop Lucas Biglia.

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

I froze to death to see eleven yellow losers losing another world cup qualifiers, better luck next time I guess Frown

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Nice wig Thumbs Up

I’ve read Lewandowski unleashed his wrath by scoring 2 goals after having a firecracker thrown next to him.

Mexico beat USA, good week to have this game…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Romania was my fav team in Haji days, IIRC his name, there was another famous player with him…Romania was a wildcard in those days like Croatia was in DavidSuker days, iirc his name Tongue

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

wilco - 12 November 2016 03:24 PM

I’ve read Lewandowski unleashed his wrath by scoring 2 goals after having a firecracker thrown next to him.

Lewandowski could beat the Romanian team all by himself.

nomadsoul - 12 November 2016 03:38 PM

Romania was my fav team in Haji days, IIRC his name, there was another famous player with him

Maybe Gica Popescu ? That generation is all gone, now the Romanian football is at an all time low.  Pan

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

He’s back!

Dozens of missed attempts on goal: check
Stopped by every defender: check
Abysmal crosses: check
Goal by pentalty: check

Edit: second goal was GOAT-worthy against world class Latvia

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

As long as we win, things were looking bad for a minute when Latvia tied in the second half. Can’t afford to lose more points until the next match with Switzerland. Ronaldo played ok, scored 2, could have scored 4. Plays better when we have a striker like it’s happening in the last games. He needs Quaresma in Madrid for the wonderful crosses.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Messi carrying Argentina in a victory against Colombia.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Messi bailing out managers for 10 years now Smile
Great goal.
South America world cup qualification is much more entertaining. Brazil and Uruguay practically garanteed, rest is fighting

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Uru lost to Col and Chile
Will they make it
I hope so for more suarez

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 16 November 2016 09:37 AM

Uru lost to Col and Chile
Will they make it