• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Ronaldo maybe distracted with Tax issues

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38191470

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 03 December 2016 12:22 PM

Pretty average game, 2 goals from free kicks with mistakes from the defense. Probably the most fair result given that neither created that many chances. Too many fouls as usual in these games (and flops).
Ronaldo was the player with more shots for Madrid, but never that dangerous. Benzema was terrible. Messi could have ended the game but missed his only chance.

That Neymar chance though…that should have ended it pfff.
Get rid of those boots.

Disappointing game but as a Barca fan I am happy to see Real not being that strong.
Iniesta is BACK!
Barca was able to do some building up in the second half. Long time since I saw that.
Busquets also regaining form, Suarez’goal might break his bad spell.
Honestly, I have gotten a bit optimistic.

Lucho shouldn’t have brought in Arda.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 03 December 2016 02:28 PM

Pretty average game, 2 goals from free kicks with mistakes from the defense. Probably the most fair result given that neither created that many chances. Too many fouls as usual in these games (and flops).
Ronaldo was the player with more shots for Madrid, but never that dangerous. Benzema was terrible. Messi could have ended the game but missed his only chance.

Get rid of those boots.

Disappointing game but as a Barca fan I am happy to see Real not being that strong.
Iniesta is BACK!
Barca was able to do some building up in the second half. Long time since I saw that.

I missed the Neymar chance, have to watch the highlights later. Inista got in and immediately created a chance for Messi, lol
Zidane did some weird changes for a losing team, but no Morata or Bale and he just dislikes James a lot… guess it worked in the end.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 03 December 2016 03:16 PM
Origami - 03 December 2016 02:28 PM

Get rid of those boots.

Iniesta is BACK!

I missed the Neymar chance, have to watch the highlights later. Inista got in and immediately created a chance for Messi, lol
Zidane did some weird changes for a losing team, but no Morata or Bale and he just dislikes James a lot… guess it worked in the end.

Zidane hasn’t proven himself tactically. It’s the respect of the players that get them motivated enough to fight hard. Could’ve easily gone against him this game.
Can thank Ramos for bailing him out on more than one occasion.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ok, noe I saw the Neymar miss, shooting for the stars!

Atletico tied at home, looks like they are out of the race

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

CRAP! I missed the Red Bull BC one.

Owh well…you can watch the whole thing here:
https://www.redbull.tv/live/AP-1KNWGJXAW1W11/red-bull-bc-one-world-final

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Origami - 03 December 2016 04:00 PM

. It’s the respect of the players that get them motivated enough to fight hard.n.

you nailed this right, such strong personality he has ..even since he was a player .
add: i think thats how Zidane’s affects the player, tho he still has a lot prove as a coach

i may kinda missed your point, not sure

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I can’t! Another Sergio Ramos bail out after a terrible game where Zidane thought it was a smart move to change half the team

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Ramos, decent defender but master last minute goalscorer.

Real really showed their true self today. Those attempted dives one after another by half the team were hilarious. Ramos should’ve been send off for the fight but what can you do?

I predict this though, their first loss is going to have a crushing effect.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 14 August 2016 01:49 PM
nomadsoul - 14 August 2016 12:49 PM
Advie - 14 August 2016 12:03 PM

The Special one seems to be doing great with ManU, but the team is already great, three goals against Bournemouth, Mata, Rooney and Ibra!

Their real test will start when they will face Arsenal, Chelsea or other biggies.

Man City is the real test .. Arsenal comes 2nd esp if the clash was early in the tournemt..but Chelsea BAH!

http://www.espn.in/football/table/_/league/eng.1

Tongue Tongue Tongue

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Costa to the rescue.

Conte effect is strong.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

After that performance against City last week I’m convinced Chelsea is the strongest team there. Conte managed to bring the team to same levels from 2 years ago when they won.
United leading a game at half-time, will they do this time? (Probably not…)

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38284552

Ballon d’Or 2016 - Ronaldo

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

4th one. 8 years after winning the first one. The Ronaldo/Messi domination continues

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 12 December 2016 06:08 PM

4th one. 8 years after winning the first one. The Ronaldo/Messi domination continues

Messi will win his 6th one next year. Ronaldo is done. Not even top 5.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top