• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 12 December 2016 09:51 PM
wilco - 12 December 2016 06:08 PM

4th one. 8 years after winning the first one. The Ronaldo/Messi domination continues

Messi will win his 6th one next year. Ronaldo is done. Not even top 5.

Even Trico is disturbed by that thought, I mean, he might get a big injury and miss a big part of the season I guess, that would be the only way of missing the top 5

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

lol…ofcourse Ronaldo isn’t top 5 right now.

Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Diego Costa, Bale, Benzema, Marcelo, Modric are currently better than him.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the Messi show today.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 18 December 2016 07:08 PM

lol…ofcourse Ronaldo isn’t top 5 right now.

Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Diego Costa, Bale, Benzema, Marcelo, Modric are currently better than him.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the Messi show today.

All I saw was Messi scoring a meaningless goal in garbage time. I though only Ronaldo did that, but he was too busy scoring the winning goals in the World Club Cup for Madrid Tongue

(I kid, of course, that Suarez goal where Messi went through half the Espanyol team in a couple of meters was ridiculous Gasp )

Messi seems to be playing better now his midlife crisis is over and stopped being blonde

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 19 December 2016 07:44 AM

Messi seems to be playing better now his midlife crisis is over and stopped being blonde

I think you mean to say “Messi seems to be playing better ever since he got ex-Real Madrid director prosecutor Maria Silva Lapiedra off his back”. Messi has been playing wonderful and carrying Barcelona since beginning of the season. (source: http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/the-state-lawyer-who-pursued-messi-was-real-madrid-director-5254318)

Also CWC final was a disgrace. Ramos should have been sent off 100%. Even the ref seemed to have thought so going for his chestpocket but then having someone tell him ‘no, he already has yellow’ and thus refraining from it. Really sad for Kashima Antlers.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 19 December 2016 09:36 AM

Also CWC final was a disgrace. Ramos should have been sent off 100%. Even the ref seemed to have thought so going for his chestpocket but then having someone tell him ‘no, he already has yellow’ and thus refraining from it. Really sad for Kashima Antlers.

Totally should have been sent off, it was terrible decision. Not sure Kashima would win it against 10 but would have been more balanced in the overtime. It was a great perfomance by the Antlers.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

@Wilco

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 21 December 2016 08:35 PM

@Wilco

So much salt in these videos, please continue to dribble all the away to second place

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

That video didn’t show that Ronaldo scored a hatrick and for all Messi’s skill only scored one.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Lucien21 - 22 December 2016 03:11 PM

That video didn’t show that Ronaldo scored a hatrick and for all Messi’s skill only scored one.

Messi assisted two others by dribbling through the defense. Scored one goal himself through Suarez’s assist.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this coming from a Ronaldo Fan (both Ronaldos)

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Nice video Advie. And that’s just focused on pure dribbling.

Here is a pretty well done compilation of Ronaldo’s dribbling skills:

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Yeah, I’m sure there are no youtube videos of Ronaldo’s dribbles.

Btw, does anyone know who this guy is?

Looks skilled

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 23 December 2016 10:53 AM

Looks skilled

Also looks 8.5 years old.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Wilco, why Ronaldo and Jose never went along?.. i ve heard that when they discussed (ManU) with him his come back he said he would never work under Jose again!!

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Advie - 23 December 2016 06:52 PM

Wilco, why Ronaldo and Jose never went along?.. i ve heard that when they discussed (ManU) with him his come back he said he would never work under Jose again!!

Because Jose thinks Messi is the best player in the world.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top