• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

FlorusJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Blackwell Games

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

I would love to know what kind of theories you people have about why Joey and Madeleine can’t move on?As I understand it Madeleine is able to move on in the end, why not Joey?

Total Posts: 113

Joined 2009-05-12

PM

I just finished it today and like everyone says it was great! Definitely agree with this one being the best in the series and I also agree that the puzzles are so well integrated into the gameplay, I wish more adventures were like this. I don’t mind obtuse puzzles and I even enjoy “brain-teaser” or mechanical puzzles here and there if they are well integrated, but I just love when everything makes sense even if it’s to the expense of the difficulty.

However one thing i didn’t fully like was the ending. Like some of you say it feel too over dramatic and too many cosmic things were introduced in a short period of time. I was ok with all of that, but I really didn’t like Joey being turned back to human. We are never sure throughout the series how all the rules in this universe work but I think it was too extreme that he was able to regain his body. And not only that but he being left alive didn’t make too much sense to me. I would have preferred if he was able to move on and Rosa was the one left behind to enjoy life like her ancestors could not. .

I’m also surprised you guys are not discussing some unanswered questions that bother me, although they might not be that important or maybe I missed something like not knowing how the whole Bestower thing works and why Rosa’s family was selected, or why Madeline and Joey cannot move on, or why they became spirit guides in the first place (well in the case of Joey I think Madeline’s says it was because it was the last one she saved before getting trapped in the void, but I wanted to know how the whole spirit guide came to be)... But overall it was a great game! I loved the series and I will look forward to whatever Dave works on next Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top