• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dracula 4: Shadow of the Dragon - Misrepresented.

Total Posts: 49

Joined 2010-09-04

PM

Not too many reviews of this yet.
I played it, I think, one day after release, I was so excited for it.

I thought I should give everyone a heads up.

It misrepresents itself. It is the introduction to an episodic series, and is about 3 hours long.

And those 3 hours are full of a game breaking bug, a few horrible design choices. It is mediocre. But that is not what I am here to talk about.

Adventure Shop, like Steam with War Z, should force Microids to not misrepresent the game if Adventure Shop are going to sell it. You must tell your customers that a game is episodic; And therefore only 3 hours long and you will have to buy 2 more titles to finish the story. Otherwise it is a lie of omission.

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2007-07-23

PM

Here…

Joined 2010-09-04

PM

Blah - 28 June 2013 05:02 PM

Here…

Ah, nice. I had not seen those new posts on that topic. I changed the title of this thread to be more specific.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wisnoskij - 28 June 2013 03:55 PM

AdventureGamers, like Steam with War Z, should force Microids to not misrepresent the game if AdventureGamers are going to sell it. You must tell your customers that a game is episodic; And therefore only 3 hours long and you will have to buy 2 more titles to finish the story. Otherwise it is a lie of omission.

Just want to point out that AdventureGamers doesn’t sell games. You’re referring to the Adventure Shop, or one of the other sites for which you can find affiliate links here… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2010-09-04

PM

TimovieMan - 28 June 2013 06:45 PM

Just want to point out that AdventureGamers doesn’t sell games. You’re referring to the Adventure Shop, or one of the other sites for which you can find affiliate links here… Wink

My bad, I thought that was just another section of this site. I modified my original post to.

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2009-08-31

PM

It’s sad that they did this. Very poor business practice. I bought this under the same illusion as others that it was a full game. I won’t buy any further products by them, as this was pretty nasty and low.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top