• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure giveaway thread

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I count four keys for Lumino City. I’m surprised nobody is interested. I already own the game and I’d like to recommend it. Nice little puzzle game.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Seconded. I can only guess that it might have something to do with how it’s marketed. I remember previews not appealing to me much and thinking it looked a little on the casual side, but once I started playing I enjoyed it a lot.

Firzen - 03 November 2016 07:46 AM

I’m interested in Season 2 of The Walking Dead.

I thought we agreed we were trying to stamp out free game farming in this thread? I’m not trying to be mean and I’m not interested in the game, but maybe someone who actually participates in the AG community wanted this game. This person has 10 posts in over a year - all of them in the giveaway thread.

But of course, it’s totally up to wilco what he does with his keys.

Total Posts: 247

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Karlok - 03 November 2016 08:47 AM

I count four keys for Lumino City. I’m surprised nobody is interested. I already own the game and I’d like to recommend it. Nice little puzzle game.

I kind of wish I got a free key for the game instead of buying it (though it was cheap enough that I can’t REALLY complain). I loved the look of it, and found it very charming, but also found it to be exceedingly linear, and many of the puzzles underwhelming.

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Hmm Lumino City totally slipped under my radar, I would love to try it… lets say giom? Please and thank you Smile

Total Posts: 1264

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Abnaxus - 03 November 2016 10:00 AM

Hmm Lumino City totally slipped under my radar, I would love to try it… lets say giom? Please and thank you Smile

PM sent!

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Sorry Abnaxus, walas beat me to it.

Yes, Lumino City is a cute little game. It’s been in quite a lot of bundles though so I think most people who were interested probably already got it…

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

I remember seeing Lumino City and was intrigued but never got around to getting it. So I would be happy to give it a go Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 270

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

Would love to try jurassic park, thanks!
Jaap

Max: Right! We’ll travel through this dimensional portal on the top of the bar!
Sam: That’s spilled beer, rockhead.
Max: Oh in that case ...

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Lumino City is great and highly recommended. I just think, as Oscar does, that most people already have it.

Wilco, since nobody else seems to want it, I’ll go against my better judgment and ask for Hatoful Boyfriend. It always looked like a silly gimmick to me that can’t sustain someone’s interest for over half an hour, but I remember people here argued against that exact impression, so I guess I can give it a go.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Sir Beardalot, pm sent

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2013-03-10

PM

I would like lumino city if there are any keys left.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

jaap - 03 November 2016 09:24 PM

Would love to try jurassic park, thanks!
Jaap

Sent

Antrax - 04 November 2016 12:20 AM

Lumino City is great and highly recommended. I just think, as Oscar does, that most people already have it.

Wilco, since nobody else seems to want it, I’ll go against my better judgment and ask for Hatoful Boyfriend. It always looked like a silly gimmick to me that can’t sustain someone’s interest for over half an hour, but I remember people here argued against that exact impression, so I guess I can give it a go.

Sent

mo54 - 04 November 2016 07:21 AM

I would like lumino city if there are any keys left.

Sent

Still have Steam keys for

Broken Age
Walking Dead 400 days

Total Posts: 82

Joined 2016-09-11

PM

I’d like to play Her Story if it’s still available.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I have extra keys for

Beyond Eyes
Kathy Rain

for Steam.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 1264

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I’d love to have Kathy Rain!

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top