• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonk

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure giveaway thread

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Karlok, I don’t think any of us are contractually obligated or something Smile

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-04-25

PM

I’m pretty amazed as to how someone jumps to the conclusion that I’ve just signed up to get a free game… I’m a huge fan of adventure games and have been following Adventure Gamers since 2013. Also, and as @Antrax stated, is it illegal to ask for Steam keys?

I just think we should all be grateful to @wilco for having started this thread and for helping the community Smile

As you can imagine, it isn’t my intention to start a war or anything like that… A nice day to you all!

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Scrat27 - 26 April 2016 02:34 AM

I’m a huge fan of adventure games and have been following Adventure Gamers since 2013.

Join Date April 25, 2016 07:31 PM

It’s quite possible you followed everything without an account up to that point, but all Karlok said was that you signed up so you can post here for the game, and that seems probable.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Scrat27 - 26 April 2016 02:34 AM

I’m pretty amazed as to how someone jumps to the conclusion that I’ve just signed up to get a free game…

Amazed…? Oh please! Don’t insult my intelligence.

I’m a huge fan of adventure games and have been following Adventure Gamers since 2013.

And yesterday you decided to register and ask for a free game in your very first post.

Also, and as @Antrax stated, is it illegal to ask for Steam keys?

It was a note to Self, not to Wilco or anybody else. People who register here just to get free games won’t be getting anything from me. The note was public, so I have covered any possible future refusals. 

I just think we should all be grateful to @wilco for having started this thread and for helping the community Smile

Sick

Sanctimoniousness always gets to me.

As you can imagine, it isn’t my intention to start a war or anything like that… A nice day to you all!

I’m glad you paid a little for your free game.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

What you on about?!?

The forum just got two (much needed) new members, and two new members who cared enough about it to register here, got the games they wanted.

A win-win situation and a cause for celebration, NOT a cause for throwing a bucket of cold water at our newest members!

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Iznogood - 26 April 2016 11:02 AM

What you on about?!?

The forum just got two (much needed) new members, and two new members who cared enough about it to register here, got the games they wanted.

A win-win situation and a cause for celebration, NOT a cause for throwing a bucket of cold water at our newest members!

LOL!

Iznogood, my dearest friend. I’ve been around for quite a while and I gave away dozens of games here at AG. That was before your time of course, and before the Age of Digital Games. I know what I’m talking about. If Scrat27, let alone that other guy whose nick I forgot, sticks around and actually posts something, he’ll be the one exception in all my years at AG.

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

I agree with Karlok in this matter. I am amazed that someone is amazed that we think he was registered to the site just to get a free game, when that’s exactly what that person did. Yesterday in the lower right corner where it says “Newest Members:”, there were 3 new users and the first post of two of them was precisely in this thread asking for a game. Coincidence? Oh please.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

And so what if only 1 out of a hundred sticks around, that is still one more new member than zero.

More importantly, Scrat27 just clarified than he didn’t sign up solely for the purpose of getting a free game, and you all just outright dismiss that as a lie!
That is to be quite honest extremely rude, insulting, distrustful, cynical and misanthropic - Whatever happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt?

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-04-25

PM

Hi everyone!

I have a couple of Steam keys to giveaway:

Outlast
Else Heart.Break

First come, first served Smile
Have fun!

EDIT: Both sent via PM

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Scrat27 - 26 April 2016 01:36 PM

Hi everyone!

Outlast
Else Heart.Break

Have fun!

I’ll take Else Heart.Break please

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2013-04-17

PM

Hi everyone!

Outlast
Else Heart.Break

Have fun!

And if Outlast is still available, I’d be happy to give it a try - looks fun.

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Hi everyone!

You didn’t have to do that. If you’ve been around, you already know some people here have very strong opinions, and aren’t afraid to let you know them.
Anyway welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

Also last time I checked the “Adventure giveaway thread” wasn’t exclusive to long time members, rather for anybody interested in a game.

And since I’m posting here I might as well give something away.
Blackwell Deception (Steam)

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SpeedBo - 26 April 2016 04:55 PM

You didn’t have to do that. If you’ve been around, you already know some people here have very strong opinions

Well that is a very good statement Speedy, i was thinking of it too hard about a couple of days ago, that i reached this conclusion that we could appear to anyone on the outside as too repellent posters to the extent that could intimidate anyone from joining the forums or the least to express his/her opinion, I myself like it (too much) and all the smartasses Tongue around here, we seem to have this harsh kinda love status with neverending implication and underlined words, and i myself would NOT like anything else but this, but then there are others who would hate such an atmosphere, anyways: just saying, just saying

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Good for you Scrat27! Smile

Iznogood - 26 April 2016 12:16 PM

And so what if only 1 out of a hundred sticks around, that is still one more new member than zero.

Well, I did all the hard work with Scrat27. Look at all the good that came from what I said: two more people donating games! Cool  Now it’s your turn. I’m counting on you to welcome the other guy who registered and make him want to stay. You’re so great with newcomers!

More importantly, Scrat27 just clarified than he didn’t sign up solely for the purpose of getting a free game, and you all just outright dismiss that as a lie!
That is to be quite honest extremely rude, insulting, distrustful, cynical and misanthropic - Whatever happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt?

No, you got it all wrong. We are people with very strong opinions who are not afraid to let you know them.  Tongue

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Steam keys for:

Broken Age

Jurassic Park
Tales from the Borderlands
Puzzle Agent 1 and 2
Sam and Max Devil’s Playhouse

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!