• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough: A Vampyre Story

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Just found this:

Apparently, it was planned as an easter-egg, similar to The Curse of Monkey Island, but was left out from the final version.

In other news, I’m also watching a recent Let’s Play of AVS. I’d never watch Let’s Play before finishing it myself, but it’s interesting right after finishing the game. Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I’m not certain, but I think this was an existing mod…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hmmm… I’m not sure, I was reading this post at The Pumpkin Post

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Oh, I think I forgot to mention how hard I laughed at the golden exclamation mark on top of Madame Strigoi. At first I didn’t even notice it, when I did I cracked up.

If someone doesn’t get it, here’s a hint.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Just finished watching Young Frankenstein. Grin

I’m sure many of you knew this already, but it’s new to me - Mona sounds incredible similar to Inga. Tongue Here’re some Inga’s samples I’ve grabbed.

Fun fact - Teri Garr who played Inga starred in Black Dahlia game.

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And, yes, there is more than a little similarity to Teri Garr’s voice in Young Frankenstien, or is it Frankenstein? Certainly Froederick was great as the sidekick, but nobody can top Marty Feldman.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

rtrooney - 04 November 2013 08:26 PM

Teri Garr’s voice in Young Frankenstien, or is it Frankenstein?

It’s ‘Fronkonsteen’. Wink

nobody can top Marty Feldman.

Amen to that!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top