• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough: Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon

Total Posts: 2989

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

TimovieMan - 24 April 2013 06:44 AM

It’s just a subjective ratings system I use. Basically, there’s only a very narrow margin between 4.5 and 5, and I rarely criticize things I’ve given 4 or more.

Extremely narrow. I personally rated the game with 9.5/10 = 4.75 in the “star” rating system. Is there any point on talking about such trivial differences? Of course not. The game is a must-play and no rating system can show that better than reading your review itself and, mostly, everyone’s comments throughout this playthrough.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Yet another playthrough I haven’t finished, but I certainly intend on finishing the game (this year, hopefully Confused) so until then I’m resisting on reading the final thoughts of everyone. I knew “Callahan’s” is a great game because I’ve played it halfway through years ago (history repeats itself?), but it’s definitely one of those games which gets better as you get older. Grin I might even rethink my Top 20/10… after I finish it. Thanx to all participants, and it was a special occasion with having Josh and Jim around.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

edit: Nevermind wrong thread.

Total Posts: 2989

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I don’t like what I’m about to say, but it is time to get this thread unpinned. It served its purpose well. Though I’ll be very disappointed if diego won’t post his final comments about the game in a month or so… Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top