• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

SefirVeovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz : “Game of Thrones” [ENDED]

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’ve seen so many castles that were not in the quiz… you have no idea. And it’s all your fault! So just for you, here’s my alltime favorite one: The Walking Castle.

He sure has grown, I’m glad I started keeping him outside.

EDIT: Oops! Too early. I thought the quiz ended at 18:00.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you Karlok, very interesting castle indeed! Thumbs Up
It that game title also or?

Less than 3 hours remain, folks!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Oh come on, now. I expect you to figure out the title all by yourself.  Tongue

Hint: The game is in my top ten.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you all for taking part in this quiz!
Winner is Eddyc with amazing score! On second place is chrissie with only five points less. Lady Kestrel grabs the third place in the epic finale to Karlok and Jerry!

FINAL RESULTS:

eddyc 124
chrissie 119
Lady Kestrel 111
Karlok 109
Jerry 108
Phlebas 83
SoccerDude 36
Becky 30
Sir Beardalot 24
Advie 20
mbday630 6

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Great quiz DarkEye Thumbs Up Thanks for organizing it. I am really impressed with the scores this time round, because looking at the list, there are some really obscure games there.

Total Posts: 5596

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Impressive scores, Eddyc and Chrissie, and thanks for the excellent quiz, DarkEye!  I have spent so much time searching for castles that I found myself automatically looking for them in a magazine I was reading last night.  There are enough out there for another quiz someday.  I also watched a bunch of YouTube playthroughs hoping to catch a glimpse of something familiar.  I’m only kicking myself because I thought 24 and 95 seemed like they went together, and I even looked at the Maddog Williams screenshots here but didn’t look further.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Thanks for a great quiz! I love the idea of bonus names and pairs, makes it easier too. With hindsight I could have identified two more games. I remembered Armaeth, which I even owned years ago - the game with the most convoluted interface ever - and then I forgot to check it. And I methodically checked all relevant Legend Entertainment games, except Eric. But I’m quite pleased with my score. 

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Original idea for this quiz was Kings & Knights but I went with castles instead. Was it a good choice? Knights would be a bit easier to guess imo.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Congratulations eddyc on winning with that impressive score - I ended up with no hope of catching up!  Thumbs Up

Thanks DarkEye for such a fun quiz - it was quite challenging to find some of the pics but what was nice about it, apart from the theme, but because of it you knew where to search!

I would have liked Knights as a theme just as much & I’m sure it would have been as challenging!  Smile

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

What happened to the last two posts? Anyone deleted them?

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

The one you replied to was actually spam.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I don’t know if knights would have been much easier, but there really are way too many castles in adventure games.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Dale - 19 March 2018 07:30 AM

The one you replied to was actually spam.

Thank you, Dale.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Karlok - 19 March 2018 07:52 AM

I don’t know if knights would have been much easier, but there really are way too many castles in adventure games.

That’s the reason I went with the castles… Tongue Tongue

P.S. I still don’t recognize your walking castle. And since I don’t know which games are on your top ten list…

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

DarkEye - 19 March 2018 08:08 AM
Karlok - 19 March 2018 07:52 AM

That’s the reason I went with the castles… Tongue Tongue

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind. More than once actually. Imagine how I felt when I recognized a face, for instance King Graham in #7, went looking for the castle I KNEW was in the game, only to discover it was not in the quiz! Gggrrrr…

P.S. I still don’t recognize your walking castle. And since I don’t know which games are on your top ten list…

I have to tell YOU, our top scorer, how to find a pic?  Smile
Okay. Gooooogle “walking castle” walkthrough and one of the first hits is:
Zork Grand Inquisitor
You should play this great, funny game. Everyone should.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top