• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Games similar to Poirot or Sherlock?

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-06-09

PM

I love games where you are controlling one person and i love mystery games. I also love games set in that time period (victorian early 20th century). I cannot find any other games where you solve mysteries in that way or even doing something else. does anyone have any ideas of games I can play? Pan  Pan  Pan  Pan  Pan  Spam

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The Last Express Pan  Pan  Pan  Pan  Pan  Heart Eyes  Heart Eyes  Nerd  Nerd  Spam  Money Mouth  Money Mouth  Pan  Pan

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-06-09

PM

diego - 09 June 2015 07:36 PM

The Last Express Pan  Pan  Pan  Pan  Pan  Heart Eyes  Heart Eyes  Nerd  Nerd  Spam  Money Mouth  Money Mouth  Pan  Pan

I don’t like the graphics at all I cannot stand those ridiculous drawings But thank you for responding to me!!

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Maybe the 3 Art of Murder games would appeal to you. Or the 2 Chronicle of Mystery games.

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

The AGON series
Alter Ego
Lost Horizon
Dead Reefs
The Jack Keane series (though these are more comedic than serious mysteries)
Mata Hari
80 Days

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2007-03-25

PM

Not sure about other mysteries set in Victorian England, but the Laura Bow series takes place during the Roaring Twenties, around Poirot’s time. The second one, Dagger of Amon Ra, is especially reminiscent of the period, jazz music, Egyptology craze, Saturday Evening Post-esque artwork and all. The first, Colonel’s Bequest, also is quite atmospheric, though not as good as the second, IMHO.

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2014-01-05

PM

You’re not controlling one person and the game’s not set in early 20th century, but if you’re fan of Poirot, I’d definitely recommend The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief.

Recently played: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 5/5, Bioshock 2 4/5, Tomb Raider (2013) 3/5 Looking forward to: Gibbous, Saint Kotar

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top