• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Secrets of Monkey Island & LucasArts - Tami Borowick Interview (LucasFilm Games Legend)

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2018-01-15

PM

Tami Borowick made a huge name while working at at LucasArts and worked on both The Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck’s Revenge. Learn how Guybrush Threepwood was bought to life and how Tami had a huge impact on these classic titles. Tami shares some great development stories never shared before.

Learn all about how these adventure classics were made and what it was really like working with Ron Gilbert, Dave Grossman and Tim Schafer. Tami also reflects on the culture and opportunities at LucasArts and while she left to work with Ron Gilbert at Humongous Entertainment.

Tami also discusses what it was like being a woman within the video game industry and what direction the industry needs to take. This is an interview you do now want to miss!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

what, a thread with the words Monkey-Island, hasn’t gained momentum?

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

It’s podcast length, I think I’ll listen to it on the bus.

Total Posts: 844

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

Adrian! I didn’t know you were a member on this forum. Arcade Attack is my absolute favorite gaming podcast, I’ve listened to almost every episode once, and several of them twice!
Fellow Adventure Gamers people, if you like games podcasts and haven’t listened to Arcade Attack, you’re missing out on a treat. It’s the most fun and un-elite podcast out there; if you are even *remotely* interested in the subject matter of a particular episode, you will enjoy it.

I had a five hour drive yesterday, which gave me the time to enjoy the first hour ‘n thirty of the Tami Boriwick (LucasFilm Legend) interview. The first part was enjoyable enough, but once she started talking about her time AFTER LucasFilm, such as when she was at Humongous Games—I thought that stuff was really great.

Another top-notch interview, Adrian. Thank you very much.

PS: I miss Rob. He was an ornery cuss sometimes, but he brought a really saucy dynamic that made things even more fun.

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2018-01-15

PM

Baron_Blubba - 16 June 2022 01:17 PM

Adrian! I didn’t know you were a member on this forum. Arcade Attack is my absolute favorite gaming podcast, I’ve listened to almost every episode once, and several of them twice!
Fellow Adventure Gamers people, if you like games podcasts and haven’t listened to Arcade Attack, you’re missing out on a treat. It’s the most fun and un-elite podcast out there; if you are even *remotely* interested in the subject matter of a particular episode, you will enjoy it.

I had a five hour drive yesterday, which gave me the time to enjoy the first hour ‘n thirty of the Tami Boriwick (LucasFilm Legend) interview. The first part was enjoyable enough, but once she started talking about her time AFTER LucasFilm, such as when she was at Humongous Games—I thought that stuff was really great.

Another top-notch interview, Adrian. Thank you very much.

PS: I miss Rob. He was an ornery cuss sometimes, but he brought a really saucy dynamic that made things even more fun.

Thank you so much! This reply has made my day! Really appreciate the lovely feedback on the podcast! I miss Rob too! I think he may be back as a special guest soon hopefully! Thanks again my friend. Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top