• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What do you think it will happen earlier? (Just for fun)

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

-The Last Crown: Blackenrock will be released.
-Asylum will be released.
-Bill Tiller will publish a new adventure game.
-Messi will win the World Cup with Argentina.
-Novak Djokovic will get vaccinated.

Please, feel free to add your own options…

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SpaceVenture Grin

Total Posts: 262

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

My guess is Asylum. It’s the most likely thing to happpen on this list.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i have to disagree, i feel Asylum will be out as much as Egypt winning the world cup

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Grin

Then again, people used to say this about a new Monkey Island game by Ron Gilbert. So who knows, go Pharaohs!

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

At least Gilbert hadn’t announced or crowdfunded anything until he was certain he would pull it off. At this point I don’t even want to play Asylum or Spaceventure. I’d rather bet on a new Broken Sword game, yeah! Revolution always deliver.

PC means personal computer

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Vegetable Party - 15 June 2022 11:04 AM

Grin

Then again, people used to say this about a new Monkey Island game by Ron Gilbert. So who knows, go Pharaohs!

Sorry, i had to del Mo’s dance, its too silly Nerd

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

His legacy is on the line, and he recently fell two major titles behind Nadal. So, if he wants to retire with the record of most majors won, it has to be Novak Djokovic will get vaccinated.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

rtrooney - 15 June 2022 06:43 PM

His legacy is on the line, and he recently fell two major titles behind Nadal. So, if he wants to retire with the record of most majors won, it has to be Novak Djokovic will get vaccinated.

He is too proud, getting vaccinated would mean that he admits he was wrong when the Australian Open. He will just wait rules to relax because of the end of the pandemic.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Or maybe he just doesn’t want to be vaccinated at all.

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Doom - 15 June 2022 07:54 PM

Or maybe he just doesn’t want to be vaccinated at all.

Like I said, his legacy is on the line. If, as you say, he decides not to get vaccinated, then his legacy will likely be that he is the second best player of all time.

Of course that excludes Rod Laver, who is arguably the best player of all time. Exclusive of the number of majors won.

But if we are to name a GOAT based on the number of majors won, then the only way Joker can take the title is to get vaccinated.

I do agree though that if the “most titles won” award is not that important to him, then Messi might be the winner.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’ll add one in the Asylum category of games that will not be released in the near future: Council of Crows aka Ithaka of the Clouds by Jonas Kyratzes. I’ve been looking forward to it for 10 years and at my age I’m not sure I will live to see it completed. But hey, a girl can dream of the Lands of Dream.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

rtrooney - 15 June 2022 09:22 PM

Of course that excludes Rod Laver, who is arguably the best player of all time. Exclusive of the number of majors won.

I’d say that Federer is the best player of all time, no matter the number of wins, for the sheer quality and beauty of his style of play.
To each his favourite… Innocent

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Except that neither Laver nor Federer had to deal with vaccination and humiliation by the authorities. Djokovic is a true champion in a world where sports and politics don’t mix.

Total Posts: 320

Joined 2022-05-09

PM

Politics should stay out of sports. Real athletes know this.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

It is impossible to decide who is the best, because it will be always based |in countless opinions. Let’s say Nadal is the best in clay, Federer is the best in grass and Djokovic is the best in hard.

The real question that I dare you to answer is which surface is the real tennis? Because I am fed up thay people say Nadal never won The Mastewrs. Ok, let’s play the Masters in clay

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top