• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Mega Bundle To Help Ukraine

Total Posts: 1266

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Hi!

I know chrissie posted this bundle at The adventure game discount thread, but I thought it was important enough to deserve a thread of its own.

https://itch.io/b/1316/bundle-for-ukraine

For a minimum of $10 you will get nearly 1.000 games and will support some charities that are helping Ukrainian people.

I got the bundle and I identified these adventure games which I found here in Adventure Gamers Database:

-2064 Read Only Memories
-A Short Hike
-Alone With You
-Attentat 1942
-Backbone
-Bury me, my Love
-Clam Man
-Don’t Escape 4 Days to Survive
-Headspun
-Lucifer Within Us
-Midnight Scenes Ep.1: The Highway (Special Edition)
-Midnight Scenes Ep.2: The Goodbye Note (Special Edition)
-Night Call
-Old Man’s Journey
-Pendula Swing: The Complete Journey
-Rusty Lake Hotel
-Sudd City Adventures
-Sun Dogs
-The Fall of Lazarus
-The Search
-The Wishing Stone
-Wandersong
-Welcome to Elk
-Without Escape
-Your Future Self

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Sorry, may any admin correct the title of the thread? I wrote Uktaine instead of Ukraine.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi walas, you can do this yourself. Smile Just edit your post & you will see that you can change the title.

Thank you for making this appeal more prominent Thumbs Up but I have to give credit to GameBoomers as that’s where I first saw the info.

itch.io are aiming to raise $4000,0000.00 & they’re almost there!

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

chrissie - 10 March 2022 10:08 AM

Hi walas, you can do this yourself. Smile Just edit your post & you will see that you can change the title.

Thank you for making this appeal more prominent Thumbs Up but I have to give credit to GameBoomers as that’s where I first saw the info.

itch.io are aiming to raise $4000,0000.00 & they’re almost there!

Thanks! I didn’t realize I could change the title myself!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Got the bundle.

There were 2 games in it that I was getting anyway (both Rusty Lake games that weren’t in the collection I got at Steam), and I also added a whole slew of adventure games, adventure-like games and puzzle games, and even some books and comics to my library.
Over 100 items.

There’s going to be something for everyone in this mega bundle. A lot of tabletop RPG games, even.

This bundle is a steal, and it’s with a purpose we can all applaud.

They were at 2.7 million yesterday, and at 3.7 million now. With a full week left to go, they’re going to blow WAY past their 4 million goal. Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5052

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I have mixed emotions about this. My wife and I recently donated $500 each to Red Cross. I know where that money is going and what activities it will benefit. If I knew how to do it, I would donate a few $Ks of dollars to support supplying Ukraine with anti-tank missiles. What bothers me is not spending $10 for games I will probably never play. It’s that I don’t know how the money will be spent.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Quoted from itch.io’s appeal page:

Over 700 creators have joined in support to donate their work. All proceeds from this bundle will be split between the following charities:

International Medical Corps provides medical assistance in the region. They have very low fundraising overhead (1% of income), with 89% of donations going to medical aid and 10% to administration.

Voices of Children, a Ukrainian organization that helps children cope with the horrors of war, PTSD, readjusting to school, and getting back to being kids. They have also been doing a lot of grassroots impromptu work during the war, such as helping set up shelters. Our hope is that this war will be over soon, and they can begin the work of healing these kids’ hearts.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top