• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Yoomurjack’s Ring – STUCK – HELP!!

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2003-10-01

PM

I am at the very end of day-2 and stuck!
I have only found one walkthrough and followed its instructions and graphic. 
I have obtained the 2 intersecting diagonal lines on the schematic of the study.  They intersect on the circle which represents the round table in the centre of the study. 
I have clicked on this circle but I do not think that this is what is required. 
So I have gone to the study itself and tried to do anything with the round table (with a vase of flowers on top) but it is completely inert.  The walkthrough says “Read the tracing from the rock of Hatvani Gate”.  But I do not obtain anything like that or in fact anything at all. 
WHEN I USE THE CELLPHONE TO CALL JULI THE NUMBER IS ALWAYS ENGAGED and hence I presume I cannot proceed to day-3. 

Please tell me what I have done wrong – or omitted to do. 

If possible please tell me where I can get (or send me) a savegame immediately after succeeding in phoning Juli.

Thanks in advance!!!

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2003-10-01

PM

I received a savegame (from a different webzine) in EXACTLY the best place - so I can continue !!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top