• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Name ___ Adventure Games

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Karlok - 09 December 2013 12:11 PM
Dag - 09 December 2013 09:44 AM

Name 5 adventures where the main character(s) don’t speak.

Hey, are we already recycling old tasks?

Not deliberately, I assure you. Please forgive me for not having memorized the thread Wink Besides they weren’t entirely the same. My task only required the main character(s) to be mute, while you asked for games entirely without speech. Mine, for instance, could include The Cave, while yours couldn’t. I promise to try and be more original in the future though Grin

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Gabriel Knight ...
Overclocked
Next life (the game is nothing but nightmares)
Face Noir
Phantasmagoria

Name that one AG which consists of 13 chapters, if you removed the obnoxious 5th chapter, which is nothing but running, Sneaking, hiding, and fighting it would have had been much more greater adventure game. Crazy

edited

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I think everybody knows the name of that game, but what!!.. all shy to answer this simple task ?

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

If it’ll you make you feel better, I have no idea what game is it Crazy  Your question is interesting, but perhaps it’s more suited for “Place that game” since you’re asking for one specific game?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

diego - 10 December 2013 05:28 PM

perhaps it’s more suited for “Place that game” since you’re asking for one specific game?

well I thought of that after I already posted, so I tried to think that this thread would go more general at naming whatever there is at AGs, so maybe that helps it going on without running out of ideas.

and by the way that is an IMO, I think (when/if revealed) many wont be with me on that point. cause the game already consisted of those elements from the start but at the 5th chapter (those action were far exaggerated)

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Dreamfall!

Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yes !! thanks for getting me out of that mess Dag ,lol

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Advie - 10 December 2013 08:03 PM

yes !! thanks for getting me out of that mess Dag ,lol

Hehe, you’re welcome Wink

Name 3 adventures (not from same series) where you get to ride a horse

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Wild Wild West: The Steel Assassin
3 Skulls of the Toltecs
Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch

Name 2 adventures which titles contain word(s) which is an actual country (do not repeat countries in your answer).

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Somewhere in England 1928
The Exchange Student: Episode 1 - First Day in Sweden

Name 4 adventures where the protagonist is evil.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Wow, I had 5 games in mind (Road to India, China: The Forbidden City, Heart of China, AGON: Pirates of Madagascar and Congo: Descent into Zinj) and you managed to find 2 that weren’t among those! Nice!

Total Posts: 7481

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Deleted.

PROM, NAPOL, PROM! - The Rise of the Golden Idol

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 10 December 2013 09:18 PM

Egypt 1156 B.C. Plus Egypt 2 and 3.

LOL, I missed the obvious ones! Grin

Dag - 10 December 2013 08:59 PM

Name 4 adventures where the protagonist is evil.

Legend of Kyrandia 3
Ceville
Beavis and Butt-head in Virtual Stupidity
Bad Mojo

Name 4 adventures featuring shaman/tribal chief

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Karlok - 10 December 2013 09:18 PM
diego - 10 December 2013 09:03 PM

Wow, I had 5 games in mind (Road to India, China: The Forbidden City, Heart of China, AGON: Pirates of Madagascar and Congo: Descent into Zinj) and you managed to find 2 that weren’t among those! Nice!

Egypt 1156 B.C. Plus Egypt 2 and 3.

I might would have named even more than 5’s (If wasn’t busy posting in another thread meanwhile) using the word/place; Egypt Tongue Grin

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

diego - 10 December 2013 09:26 PM

Name 4 adventures featuring shaman/tribal chief

Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s new eyes
The Book of Unwritten Tales
Chains of Satinav
Broken sword II: The Smoking Mirror

Name 5 examples of a McGuffin in adventure games
(both the McGuffin itself and the game)

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ