• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place that… uh, game

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Jabod - 08 September 2014 03:20 PM

Although I don’t have a clue Izno (actually I have several but they mean nothing to me Smile) I thought I’d take the time out to say Hi so that you know that you’re not alone.

Thanks

Sefir - 08 September 2014 03:25 PM

Unfortunately, it is quite obvious to me that I haven’tplayed this game….

Well that might very well be the problem, I don’t think many have played it, more have probably played the predecessor… Ups, now I accidentally revealed it is part of a series.

diego - 08 September 2014 03:30 PM

Sounds like a mix of Still Life/Gray Matter. Still Matter? (Gray Life?) Tongue

Perhaps not that far from the truth. 

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Iznogood - 08 September 2014 04:22 PM
diego - 08 September 2014 03:30 PM

Sounds like a mix of Still Life/Gray Matter. Still Matter? (Gray Life?) Tongue

Perhaps not that far from the truth.

Well, I was also thinking of Still Life but knew it couldn’t be that but I haven’t played Still Life 2 yet so it could be that so I’ll say:

Still Life 2

Life is what it is.

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Jabod - 08 September 2014 04:29 PM

Well, I was also thinking of Still Life but knew it couldn’t be that but I haven’t played Still Life 2 yet so it could be that so I’ll say:

Still Life 2

Diego was not that close to the truth - So: No!

But I guess I might as well post the rest of the clues I had prepared:

DEATH plays an important role in this game,
and the role she is playing is as an FBI agent.

Someone is trying to cheat DEATH,
and raise his dead wife from the grave.

It all starts with a young couple on honeymoon,
when one of them becomes missing presumed dead.

We are trying to catch a serial killer,
who paints murals in the blood of his victims.

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Post Mortem?
I just watched the intro with a couple…
...and you know…. mortem…death…

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Sefir - 08 September 2014 05:04 PM

Post Mortem?
I just watched the intro with a couple…
...and you know…. mortem…death…

Also not the one - Though I like your way of thinking (hint)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The details are sketchy (as in: I’ve forgotten most of the game and its plot), but

It all starts with a young couple on honeymoon,
when one of them becomes missing presumed dead.

We are trying to catch a serial killer,
who paints murals in the blood of his victims.

sounds like it could be from In Memoriam / Missing: Since January.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

TimovieMan - 09 September 2014 06:33 AM

sounds like it could be from In Memoriam / Missing: Since January.

Perhaps it could be, I wouldn’t know as I haven’t played that game, so I’m afraid it is a no!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Memento Mori 2?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

diego - 09 September 2014 10:56 AM

Memento Mori 2?

And we have a WINNER

Regarding the clues, then the game starts with Lara and Max on their honeymoon in South-Africa, interrupted by a call from Laura’s boss asking her to give the local police a hand with a little art-theft case, now that she is in the neighbourhood anyway Confused Which ends with Max getting forced off the road in his car and being lost in the ocean.

The DEATH part refers to the Angel of Death, who in the disguise as a FBI officer and old friend of Laura give her some help. Laura’s old friend has actually committed suicide many years ago but Laura doesn’t know this. - Come to think about it, this clue is actually a major spoiler, so I will (perhaps a bit late) add spoiler tags to this clue.

The killer is quite literally trying to raise his dead wife from the grave by performing ritualistic killings, which is also why the Angel of Dead is involved. she can’t permit that to happen.

The murals are pretty self-explanatory but a large part of the puzzles consists of finding clues in these.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Woohoo… I played only the first part, but “Once I eliminated the impossible, whatever remained, no matter how improbable, had to be the truth.” Grin

Next: Girl, you’ll be a troll… soon

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

King’s Quest VII: The Princeless Bride???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Yes Grin

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Next:

This psychic thriller had alternative endings, and tried to promote itself with Hollywood talent.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Beyond/Two Souls

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I haven’t played it, but I remember Christopher Walken was used to promote it, so: Ripper?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top