• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 5621

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I meant it looks like the snow people are having a Zoom call. 

Snoopy can be a very laid-back dog, even at freezing temperatures.

I don’t really rise and shine.  I caffeinate and hope for the best.

Total Posts: 5621

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

...vanmorgen bij het stoplicht…!  Fortunately, that doesn’t happen here in New Jersey.

I don’t really rise and shine.  I caffeinate and hope for the best.

Total Posts: 4290

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

vangogh has a broken stoplight

Huh?

It could always be worse, remember that.
mjp

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 17 December 2023 07:40 AM

Here’s the next pic. An easy one of course.

We all know it’s easy when *I* get it…  Innocent  Laughing

Next:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7488

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Lady Kestrel - 17 December 2023 03:44 PM

I meant it looks like the snow people are having a Zoom call.

Oops! My mistake. That was more than a little stupid of me.

...vanmorgen bij het stoplicht…!  Fortunately, that doesn’t happen here in New Jersey.

Holland doesn’t have a very large population of polar bears either. But we do have wolves and every once in a while some lone wolf can be seen walking around in villages like it owns the place. I’m glad I live in a city.

zobraks - 17 December 2023 04:13 PM

vangogh has a broken stoplight

Huh?

HUH? is the appropriate response. Next time try Google Translate.  Tongue

PROM, NAPOL, PROM! - The Rise of the Golden Idol

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

TimovieMan - 17 December 2023 06:35 PM
Karlok - 17 December 2023 07:40 AM

Here’s the next pic. An easy one of course.

We all know it’s easy when *I* get it…  Innocent  Laughing

You’re right, Paradise Killer has a very distinctive art style.
The same goes for your pic. It took me less than a second to recognize the game. But I’ll let someone else take a turn.

PS: Didn’t you like my polar bear? I’m going to pout.

Total Posts: 1304

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

The picture is from Overboard!?

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 17 December 2023 07:00 PM

PS: Didn’t you like my polar bear? I’m going to pout.

Polar bears are scary up close. Wouldn’t want to encounter one looking into my car window like that. Tongue
Fortunately the only polar bears in Belgium are in zoos.  Tongue

walas74 - 17 December 2023 08:03 PM

The picture is from Overboard!?

Correct!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I haven’t played it myself, but as Karlok said, it has a very distinctive art style.

Next one also has a very distinctive art style (and characters movement haha):

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Interesting, when you say “movement” I’m imagining paper cut out animation. The thing is, the graphics looks like it could be pretty recent, or something from 2010.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

diego - 19 December 2023 06:20 PM

Interesting, when you say “movement” I’m imagining paper cut out animation. The thing is, the graphics looks like it could be pretty recent, or something from 2010.

It is pretty recent, from 2020. The “movement” is actually quite funny, like they were jumping when walking…

I will post another image tomorrow if nobody guesses it.

Total Posts: 4290

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

walas74 - 19 December 2023 07:52 PM
diego - 19 December 2023 06:20 PM

It is pretty recent, from 2020. The “movement” is actually quite funny, like they were jumping when walking…

I will post another image tomorrow if nobody guesses it.

Ok.

It could always be worse, remember that.
mjp

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I don’t have a clue what game this is, walas. But the screenshot is intriguing, I like the idea of a rotary phone on a sailing boat and why are there flowers in the water…

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

That’s because it comes from the main character’s dreams. This one comes from the real world:

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I was “lucky” that it was “only” 205. game out of 214 adventure games from 2020.  Angry  Angry  Pan

I knew I should have done it backward. If anything, call me “2020 adventure games expert” from now on.

Oh yes, Welcome to Elk.

Angry

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top