• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Summer Sizzler Announced

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Total Posts: 844

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

I’m excited!

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Am I still eligible if it’s winter and freezing in July where I am?

(I hope so, I’d love some heat and summer right now)

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I was going to mention that those who reside in the bottom half of the planet are welcome to play, despite the winter weather.  It’s 90 degree F (33 Celsius) here in New Jersey today, Luhr, if that makes you feel better.

Edit:  I just fixed the date on the announcement.  Saturday is the 3rd of July, not the 1st.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Great! I had to look up the meaning of “sizzler”. As I live in Colombia, it’s summer every single day…

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

You must be hot stuff, Walas!  Wink

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I am! Mosquitoes here love my hot blood!

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 844

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

Lady Kestrel - 29 June 2021 05:06 PM

I was going to mention that those who reside in the bottom half of the planet are welcome to play, despite the winter weather.  It’s 90 degree F (33 Celsius) here in New Jersey today, Luhr, if that makes you feel better.

Edit:  I just fixed the date on the announcement.  Saturday is the 3rd of July, not the 1st.

Tell me about it. I was at Six Flags with my niece and nephew, standing around in the 100 degree heat waiting for rides. Then that damn kid had to pee as soon as we were two minutes from the front. This happened three times.

^heat stroke grousing.

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Can’t wait

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

No, I definitely have a winter body.  The more layers, the better.

Just to be clear about the competition, the top 3 scorers will receive prizes, and anyone who participates all 4 sizzling weeks will be entered in a consolation prize drawing.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top