• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

skeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Nick Bounty and the Dame with the Blue Chewed Shoe is available NOW!

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

Nick Bounty and the Dame with the Blue Chewed Shoe is nearly here! The latest in this film noir inspired comedy adventure will release this April!

As a former long time lead designer/writer at Telltale Games, Ive put a lot of my passion for cinematic storytelling and old school adventure gaming into this title. I really hope you all enjoy it!

Learn more:
http://tinyurl.com/nickbounty

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thumbs Up  I’m looking forward to the game! I loved just about every game produced by Pinhead games so I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.  Smile

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

chrissie - 22 February 2020 05:34 PM

Thumbs Up  I’m looking forward to the game! I loved just about every game produced by Pinhead games so I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.  Smile

Are you sure you’re not thinking of MadHead Games? I think this is the first game produced by this company.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

rtrooney - 22 February 2020 08:42 PM

Are you sure you’re not thinking of MadHead Games? I think this is the first game produced by this company.

Argghhh! rtrooney!

Pinhead games has made 5 games according to Mobygames
Adventures of Nick & Willikins, The (2018)
Forever Space (2017)
Goat in the Grey Fedora, The (2005)
Tales of the Odd: Brain Hotel (2004)
A Case of the Crabs! (2004)

I have the first 3 on a disc.
For some reason I liked Brain Hotel the best.
But all were fun.

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Never heard of any of them.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The Goat in the Gray Fedora and A Case of the Crabs are both Nick Bounty detective games, and Brain Hotel is a funny sci-fi adventure.  I’m looking forward to this one.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

I’ve enjoyed them all so definitely looking forward to this one as well. Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

Glad to have your support! Hope you guys like the new game! This has been the toughest thing I’ve ever made as a solo developer!!

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

Any chance to still get Nick Bounty 1 & 2 somehow? Can’t seem to find a way on the official website…

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

This is my first Nick Bounty game. I doubt I’d be playing it if it weren’t for COVID, but it’s pretty funny and entertaining so far. Nice work!

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

DCast - 20 March 2020 05:17 AM

Any chance to still get Nick Bounty 1 & 2 somehow? Can’t seem to find a way on the official website…

You can find them both on Pinhead’s itch.io page.

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

Sweet, thanks! Strange there’s no reference to it on their website.

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Huge mid 00s Telltale vibes from this. Which isn’t surprising since the developer was involved in Tales of Monkey Island.

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

From the Writer/Designer that brought you Tales of Monkey Island, Puzzle Agent and Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People (that’s me!) comes a comedy noir adventure!

Nick Bounty and the Dame with the Blue Chewed Shoe is a comedic spoof on classic film noir detective movies inspired the classic adventure games of Lucas Arts and Telltale games. It’s a little bit Maltese Falcon, a little bit CSI, and a little bit Naked Gun.

Check out the launch trailer:

http://tinyurl.com/nickbounty

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2005-10-04

PM

Hey there. I was the guy that emailed you quite a while back enquiring into whether we`d get a third, and even created a thread regarding your response: https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/11501/

It goes without saying I bought and downloaded the game as soon as Steam informed me it was available. Not played it yet. I plan to play it as soon as I have the time away from studying and work to do so.

Pretty excited about it, actually. Very few quality comedy adventures this last…. decade and a half. If this title is as good as the two previous, then I know I`m in for a treat!

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

I hope this one lives up to your expectations! Making this one was certainly a lot more involved than the simple Flash games of the past.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top