• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Nick Bounty and the Dame with the Blue Chewed Shoe is available NOW!

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

Nick Bounty and the Dame with the Blue Chewed Shoe is nearly here! The latest in this film noir inspired comedy adventure will release this April!

As a former long time lead designer/writer at Telltale Games, Ive put a lot of my passion for cinematic storytelling and old school adventure gaming into this title. I really hope you all enjoy it!

Learn more:
http://tinyurl.com/nickbounty

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thumbs Up  I’m looking forward to the game! I loved just about every game produced by Pinhead games so I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.  Smile

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

chrissie - 22 February 2020 05:34 PM

Thumbs Up  I’m looking forward to the game! I loved just about every game produced by Pinhead games so I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.  Smile

Are you sure you’re not thinking of MadHead Games? I think this is the first game produced by this company.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

rtrooney - 22 February 2020 08:42 PM

Are you sure you’re not thinking of MadHead Games? I think this is the first game produced by this company.

Argghhh! rtrooney!

Pinhead games has made 5 games according to Mobygames
Adventures of Nick & Willikins, The (2018)
Forever Space (2017)
Goat in the Grey Fedora, The (2005)
Tales of the Odd: Brain Hotel (2004)
A Case of the Crabs! (2004)

I have the first 3 on a disc.
For some reason I liked Brain Hotel the best.
But all were fun.

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Never heard of any of them.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The Goat in the Gray Fedora and A Case of the Crabs are both Nick Bounty detective games, and Brain Hotel is a funny sci-fi adventure.  I’m looking forward to this one.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

I’ve enjoyed them all so definitely looking forward to this one as well. Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

Glad to have your support! Hope you guys like the new game! This has been the toughest thing I’ve ever made as a solo developer!!

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

Any chance to still get Nick Bounty 1 & 2 somehow? Can’t seem to find a way on the official website…

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

This is my first Nick Bounty game. I doubt I’d be playing it if it weren’t for COVID, but it’s pretty funny and entertaining so far. Nice work!

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

DCast - 20 March 2020 05:17 AM

Any chance to still get Nick Bounty 1 & 2 somehow? Can’t seem to find a way on the official website…

You can find them both on Pinhead’s itch.io page.

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

Sweet, thanks! Strange there’s no reference to it on their website.

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Huge mid 00s Telltale vibes from this. Which isn’t surprising since the developer was involved in Tales of Monkey Island.

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

From the Writer/Designer that brought you Tales of Monkey Island, Puzzle Agent and Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People (that’s me!) comes a comedy noir adventure!

Nick Bounty and the Dame with the Blue Chewed Shoe is a comedic spoof on classic film noir detective movies inspired the classic adventure games of Lucas Arts and Telltale games. It’s a little bit Maltese Falcon, a little bit CSI, and a little bit Naked Gun.

Check out the launch trailer:

http://tinyurl.com/nickbounty

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2005-10-04

PM

Hey there. I was the guy that emailed you quite a while back enquiring into whether we`d get a third, and even created a thread regarding your response: https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/11501/

It goes without saying I bought and downloaded the game as soon as Steam informed me it was available. Not played it yet. I plan to play it as soon as I have the time away from studying and work to do so.

Pretty excited about it, actually. Very few quality comedy adventures this last…. decade and a half. If this title is as good as the two previous, then I know I`m in for a treat!

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

I hope this one lives up to your expectations! Making this one was certainly a lot more involved than the simple Flash games of the past.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top