• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkrtrooneyseagul

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #30: Discworld

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Karlok - 09 November 2014 05:07 AM

Thanks for your help. Still stuck, I must have missed something. I did 1 and 2, talked to 3. I’ll try again. If the worst comes to the worst, I’ll look at a WT.

Karlok, have you joined the ceremony in the past yet?
If you haven’t, that’s what you need to do first.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Sefir - 09 November 2014 05:40 AM

Karlok, have you joined the ceremony in the past yet?
If you haven’t, that’s what you need to do first.

Yes I have. I talked to 2 and 3, but didn’t get anything out of it. Maybe that’s the problem?

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Have you read the graffiti in the inner side of the toilet’s door in the past?

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Eh… not sure, don’t remember what it says but I do know there’s graffiti. I’ll try again.

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I would like to ask all the participants how are you doing considering the current pace, to see if we need to extend the current’s “chapter” deadline or proceed as planned.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I have some catching up to do, but please don’t wait for me. I already have one of the other gold objects, it’s just the stupid trowel.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’m having difficulty catching up, but my available time to play is erratic. If I can get a good session in tomorrow, I could suddenly have all the items, so no need to wait for me…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Personally I’m not having any problems keeping up, but I also seems to be the only one, so…

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-02

PM

Nah, I´m still hanging on as well. And rushing a tiny bit ahead- couldn´t resist getting that gold tooth, sorry Sefir….Innocent
Joining the ritual actually stumped me for quite some time and I had to take a peak behind some of the spoiler bars. Was it obvious to everybody but me that you had to stuff the frog into past-Rincewind´s mouth?? Or is it just that everybody have a slight sadistic/masochistic streak and did it for laughs??

But I´m game for waiting for the people, being a bit short on time this week myself..

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’m almost there. Entered the shades, talked to the mason.

@DuckofDoom: No, that wasn’t obvious to me either. I remembered nothing from my first playthrough, except that I had to do something weird.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Duck of Doom - 10 November 2014 12:50 PM

Joining the ritual actually stumped me for quite some time and I had to take a peak behind some of the spoiler bars. Was it obvious to everybody but me that you had to stuff the frog into past-Rincewind´s mouth?? Or is it just that everybody have a slight sadistic/masochistic streak and did it for laughs??

Sadistic streak… and absolutely for the laughs.
I don’t know if it is just me, but I simply have to try things like that, for example in Dreamfall Chapters the first thing I did when playing with Saga was to try to see if her fingers would fit into the electric socket. Naughty

But in this case I also remembered that I had to do it.

@Karlok: Doing weird things pretty much sums up the whole game Grin

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I haven’t started exploring in Act 2 yet but will have time later today and tomorrow.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

We will extend the deadline until the 12th of November to give everyone the needed time to catch up.

Btw, the frog thing came to me naturally as well. And I don’t think of myself as a sadistic b*****d. Wink

Karlok - 10 November 2014 12:55 PM

I’m almost there. Entered the shades, talked to the mason.

I am curious.  What was the problem in the end?

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sorry Sefir, I’m way behind - if I can’t catch up later in the week I have lots of time next week!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Sefir - 10 November 2014 08:25 PM

I am curious.  What was the problem in the end?

Restored the wrong save.  Shifty Eyed I’m an obsessive saver BTW. I was happily progressing and by the time I noticed I missed one object I was sure I’d already picked up, I decided to simply collect that one object again. But of course I’d done other stuff as well, like talking to the urchin and reading the graffiti.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top