• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooneySefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

TimovieMan - 18 March 2016 07:21 AM

Also, Netflix. Cool

Well, as long as it’s a mainstream movie Shifty Eyed

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this is might be the Best thing you’ll watch all day..

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 25 March 2016 03:55 PM

this is might be the Best thing you’ll watch all day..

lol Thumbs Up the ending was perfect
-Ben?
-I agree

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

How was Easter for you? Mine was spent alone at home but I wasn’t bored and I didn’t feel lonely. I worked at the graphics for the game we are making, played The Lost Crown, pottered in the garden a bit and biked around for half an hour. A free day well spent.

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

tsa - 28 March 2016 09:39 AM

How was Easter for you? Mine was spent alone at home but I wasn’t bored and I didn’t feel lonely. I worked at the graphics for the game we are making, played The Lost Crown, pottered in the garden a bit and biked around for half an hour. A free day well spent.

I’m glad you had a good Easter, tsa! I’m planning on replaying “The Lost Crown” closer to May Day/the anniversary of when we went to England and since the new game is supposedly coming out near that time. I can’t wait! Smile

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

My heart and feelings goes out for Belgium victims, another reason why i support Putin.
Stay safe Tim.
Good to see women police too.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 28 March 2016 09:41 PM

My heart and feelings goes out for Belgium victims, another reason why i support Putin.
Stay safe Tim.

Yeah seriously Frown These ISIS bastards need to be eradicated ASAP before they spread more killings to innocent civilians.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Stay safe Tim.

I was on vacation when the attacks happened. Was listening to the radio so I got the news minutes after it happened (and even before anything was confirmed).

Not surprising, really. After the London, Madrid and Paris attacks in recent years, it was just a matter of time before they’d target Brussels, the capitol of Europe.
It’s very soon after the Paris attacks, though.

I think everyone’s safe for the time being, although in a few months time there might be more attacks. I wouldn’t be surprised if Berlin will be the next target.

I’ve heard Donald Trump describe Brussels as a hellhole twice now (first after the Paris attacks and the raid on a terrorist cell in Brussels, and now again). That guy is so full of shit. Brussels is still the bustling city it always was. At worst, there’s a bit more police and military presence at the moment. Still brimming with tourists, very few people in Brussels actually worried.

Sadly, I don’t think much can be done against these small groups planning big attacks. If they’re acting independently, it’s nearly impossible to know they’re planning something until AFTER it’s done.
There’ll always be cells like this and people like Anders Breivik, unfortunately… Frown

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 29 March 2016 12:02 AM

Stay safe Tim.

Yeah seriously Frown These ISIS bastards need to be eradicated ASAP before they spread more killings to innocent civilians.

https://www.rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries/

Not untill you have man with balls to say it openly.
First get the funding and weapon resources out , so many salafi/wahabi schools being opened in europe, funded and propagating the line of thought that will breed more.
Nations are doing oil trade with them , i mean wtf?
Its a viscious cycle and now after middleeast, war theatre is being shifted to Europe.
Its a needless involvement but leaders of nations we are not.

Mgs4 intro , war economy, pmcs etc. It was so ahead of time.

Come to think of it, these new migrants from syria will give more trouble.
More brainwashing ensues, put food on their table.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wanna get rid of ISIS! the world gotta support Assad!
i am not replying to any comment.
sorry

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Fantasysci5 - 28 March 2016 08:05 PM
tsa - 28 March 2016 09:39 AM

I’m glad you had a good Easter, tsa! I’m planning on replaying “The Lost Crown” closer to May Day/the anniversary of when we went to England and since the new game is supposedly coming out near that time. I can’t wait! Smile

I’m a slow player. I hope to finish it when the next game is released. That’s why I started early.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

British comedian Ronnie Corbett has passed away at age 85.

I’d like to honour him by posting this hilarious clip again:

RIP, Ronnie.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

I’ll be heading to Cambridge for a conference in mid-May. Also will have a Sunday afternoon and a few evenings to hang out there Smile If anyone has any suggestions etc. I’ll be happy to hear them!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

does anyone have Al’ number, look what i found at basement
Leisure Suit Larry 4: The Missing Floppies

Image Attachments

Snapshot_20151030_4.jpg

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Meet the newest member of our family: the beautiful 10 year old grey cat Layla.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top