• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Then you’re uncivilized and should go to a rehabilitation camp Tongue

Total Posts: 28

Joined 2007-10-25

PM

CLEARLY over!

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

I would like to know if anyone has ever really, at first hand, experienced that ‘cat rolling the toilet paper’ -thing? Or is it just a myth? Just like that ‘slip on a banana peel’-thing, that everybody knows about but nobody has actually seen? 

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Has happened to me a few times with one of our cats. So I guess it depends on the kitty personality and the opportunities.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

I can’t believe we’re discussing this… Shifty Eyed

My vote would be over.

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Majsan - 23 July 2012 04:38 PM

Just like that ‘slip on a banana peel’-thing, that everybody knows about but nobody has actually seen?

I didn’t see it, but it happened to a co worker of mine. She slipped on a banan peel in a supermarket. You know how they hand out free bananas to kids (banans that are about to be overripe) and apparently some kid had thrown the peel on the floor. She happily shared the incident with the rest of us knowing it’s ‘a classic’. Grin

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 5618

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Over for me.  It’s easier to find the end in the middle of the night with only the nightlight shining.

I don’t need a banana peel.  I’ve been known to trip over the pattern in the carpet.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

So up to now we’re all overachievers who like to take charge and stay organized. Cool!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

OK, so when we all move into the AG forums big brother house at least the toilet roll is one thing we can all agree on.

I presume we can also reach a concensus that the ketchup/salad cream etc. lives in the fridge and not the cupboard?

This is going to be the most boring series of AG Big Brother EVAR unless we can find something to argue about.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Well I can always drink too much and embarrass myself. And I bet there would be plenty to argue about the games.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

I’m with Lady Kestrel, although I don’t need anything to blame about tripping. I’m so clumsy, I trip over my own two feet.

Intense Degree - 24 July 2012 01:07 PM

I presume we can also reach a concensus that the ketchup/salad cream etc. lives in the fridge and not the cupboard?

Do I see what you did there? Did my “Red Dwarf” alarm go off?

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Fantasysci5 - 24 July 2012 02:25 PM

I’m with Lady Kestrel, although I don’t need anything to blame about tripping. I’m so clumsy, I trip over my own two feet.

Intense Degree - 24 July 2012 01:07 PM

Do I see what you did there? Did my “Red Dwarf” alarm go off?

Coming soon to DAVE in the UK.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

Lucien21 - 24 July 2012 02:40 PM

Coming soon to DAVE in the UK.

Oh I know. Wink I saw the trailer the day it came out. Too excited!

Total Posts: 68

Joined 2004-01-28

PM

It’s astounding how much better that looks than Back to Earth...

“I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top