• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 28

Joined 2007-10-25

PM

Oh no, Majsan! Frown I’m so sad to hear that. It’s always so sad when our pets have to leave us. What’s even worse is animalcruelty! Makes me SO angry!

Lots of hugs your way!

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

I’m so sorry, Majsan. I had a scared cat quite like that. *hugs*

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

So sorry about the beautiful cat. My older cat had a tumour but seems to be okay for now. She wont have too long though, they said they couldn’t cut it out completely. She is a different colour but your pictures remind her a bit, she also can look very playful and cute (despite being 16 years old) but in every picture she seems to be looking at the camera with the same face: “what is the idiot doing now?” She is this old and wise one, with some tact. Our younger one is more like a dog: stupid, loud and overly social Wink.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Thank you for your kind thoughts Marte, Fantasysci5 and millenia!

Total Posts: 334

Joined 2003-10-16

PM

So sad to hear about the passing of your beautiful cat Majsan. I think it’s good that you gave her life a happy ending. People that inflict cruelty on animals deserve banning from a lot more than simply keeping any more. At least you managed to prove to her that we aren’t all like that.

The interest in oven story sounded very familiar to me. She sounds like she was quite a character.

No Nonsense Nonsonnets 44

Quest for Knowledge

I’m hoping to find name for game that I played long ago
The people here so well-informed, someone is sure to know
A time machine, grandfather clock, I give it to myself
Oh never mind, the box is sitting there upon my shelf

For real retro gaming nerds, name that game.

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Thank you Stepurhan!  Smile
She also climbed in where I keep my pots and pans, and tried to crawl into my kitchen drawers…

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

My deepest condolences, Majsan. Having lost a cat to misfortune myself, I sympathize wholeheartedly. Losing a pet to old age is hard, but having them die years before their time, under whatever circumstances, gives you no time to prepare for the loss. May your heart know peace in time.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,
Probably NOT the kind of guy you think he is.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I’m very sorry for your loss Majsan.

Total Posts: 214

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

This is why I can’t have pets, it’s too sad when they die. I really want a bunny though! Frown

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Thank you for your kind words Lee in Limbo, tsa, Jatsie and everybody else, it really means a lot!  Smile
Right now I’m mostly concentrating on my other cat Hjördis, you can see a little of her on the first Missan picture. I can see that she wonders where Missan is, so I’m just taking care of her as best as I can…

Total Posts: 334

Joined 2003-10-16

PM

< Sends positively purry thoughts in the direction of Majsan and Hjördis.

Mrs Urhan also sends her condolences.

Any chance of more Hjördis pictures?

No Nonsense Nonsonnets 44

Quest for Knowledge

I’m hoping to find name for game that I played long ago
The people here so well-informed, someone is sure to know
A time machine, grandfather clock, I give it to myself
Oh never mind, the box is sitting there upon my shelf

For real retro gaming nerds, name that game.

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Thanks Stepurhan and Mrs Urhan!  Smile I’m ‘overpurred’!
I will post some pictures of Hjördis, here or on the photo thread, when I can get her to stand still for more than just a second… Have been looking through the pictures I have of her and it seems she’s always on the way out of them!  Tongue

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

@Majsan
I’m so sorry for the loss of Missan. I have not yet experienced the loss of a pet so I can’t say that I know what it’s like. I realize it must feel so empty and sad though.
All the best!

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Sorry, I missed this before. My condolences to you for your loss, Majsan. Cry (I am reminded of my best friends’ cat who was well-loved by everyone in our circle but left us last year.)

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Total Posts: 68

Joined 2004-01-28

PM

RIP laceyware.com

(Unless I successfully manage to extract the domain name from my ex-web hosts who appear to have gone bankrupt without warning.)

“I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top