• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Silverspookzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

UPtimist - 13 July 2012 05:13 AM
tsa - 13 July 2012 03:18 AM
millenia - 13 July 2012 02:47 AM

I’m starting to understand those Dutch politicians Wink.

Which ones do you mean? Geert Wilders is an idiot; the rest are just amateurs. Confused

The ones who want compensations for wrong forecasts, I’m sure Wink

Oh, of course! I completely forgot about that. They revoked that already after being heartily laughed at by all the popular weatherpeople.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

We are supposed to go out tonight and I’ve been refreshing the weather page as it has promised quite a lot of rain. This morning it seemed the rain was postponed to midnight and now it seems to be back at the evening again…

Where in Finland are you (you were Finnish, right Tongue)? Looks like Helsinki is pretty much dry for today, only around 2AM there should be rain. I’ve found Foreca’s hourly forecasts to be pretty accurate (when in that specific day).

We’re in Oulu so no dice. It just started to rain.

But I guess we just go out with umbrellas then.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

millenia - 13 July 2012 06:30 AM

We are supposed to go out tonight and I’ve been refreshing the weather page as it has promised quite a lot of rain. This morning it seemed the rain was postponed to midnight and now it seems to be back at the evening again…

Where in Finland are you (you were Finnish, right Tongue)? Looks like Helsinki is pretty much dry for today, only around 2AM there should be rain. I’ve found Foreca’s hourly forecasts to be pretty accurate (when in that specific day).

We’re in Oulu so no dice. It just started to rain.

But I guess we just go out with umbrellas then.

That’s the right attitude to have!!

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

millenia - 13 July 2012 06:30 AM

We’re in Oulu so no dice.

What if you bought some dice on your evening out? Maybe that would help Smile

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

A new bloodbath in Syria was on the news today. I zapped away: I can’t take it anymore. How can people be so disgraceful to each other?

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I’m happily going to skip any news of bloodbaths.

I’m home at around 22. I am feeling so old. I almost saw a band there (I’m 160cm tall and there was gazillion people everywhere around me) and it stopped raining but I was stuffed and tired and wanted to be in peace and quiet so we came home. And now we’re going to play and sit and chat. And go to sleep. And I’m happy about it. So I guess I should pronounce myself middle-aged or something.

I also have lots of dice, from 4 to 100 sided.

Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Do I detect a (role)gamer? Smile

I only have a couple 20-sided dices…

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Meh. I can’t sleep. Life has been hard for me again during the last week. I wish… I don’t even know what to wish.

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Here’s a hug for you tsa! You can always wish for things to simply be better…

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I wish things were better.
Thanks Majsan.

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

UPtimist - 13 July 2012 04:24 PM

Do I detect a (role)gamer? Smile

I roleplay with some of my friends. Smile They bought me my first set of dice. I once was playing a goblin with delusions of being a dragon. Ah, I love loose roleplaying…*cough* Oh, you weren’t talking to me…

Tsa-*hugs*

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Today I will go to my brother. There is a meeting of Morgan enthousiasts at the circuit in a town near him, and we are going to have a look there. The fact that I haven’t slept much last night complicates matters a bit but I’ll see how it goes.

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Actually I might have lied a bit. I have no idea where all the dice are. My ex had lots, I only had a few but I think this current hairy-dude-who-lives-here-for-some-reason had some too, I just have no idea where they are now.

We used to play with a small group of friends but the group has moved all around Finland now and we got kids so that’s what happened. We’ve sometimes thought about trying to revive this hobby but we’re not that much into joining a bunch of strangers and none of our friends live close enough - also I’m not sure if we would even have a leader for a game.

Luckily we have lots of MMOs now, so we can still play with friends. And the Cyberpunk game is coming!

(We used to play Cyberpunk, GURPS, Middle Earth, AD&D and some other games I cannot remember. I was pretty much the only female there which was actually a bit strange because I knew a few girls that played computer games, most of my friends were guys though.)

The car is very L.A. Noire! I’m starting to miss Phelps’ buttocks again. I guess I should finish that game too. I kinda exhausted my self with it playing too much Grin.

And happy thoughts for everyone! I’m hung over and my shoulder is sore (has been getting worse for a few days now) but feeling the summer. And now I’m gonna play some HoMMVI.

Total Posts: 68

Joined 2004-01-28

PM

Hello, everyone.

I hate exam revision.

Carry on Smile.

“I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.”

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

RLacey - 14 July 2012 06:11 PM

Hello, everyone.

I hate exam revision.

Carry on Smile.

Don’t do it then.  Naughty

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top