• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

ALUMNI - Escape Room Adventure (by M9 Games)

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2021-01-21

PM

To all adventure fans!

I have just launched my latest escape room inspired adventure, Alumni, for PC and Mac this weekend and I would love to share it with you.

VIDEO:

DESCRIPTION:

ALUMNI - Escape Room Adventure Trapped in a past time - can you use your puzzle solving skills and escape?

Working long hours on your recent research with experimental time-shifting serums at Ridgeway Space/Time Labs has taken its toll. You promise yourself a break after the next batch of results.

Taking a moment after hours of painstaking research you drowsily make yourself a refreshing coffee, moments later some drops of the serum accidentally fall into your mug.

Feeling unsettled you notice your mistake. It’s too late! You realise you are now set to experience the time-shifting properties first hand. After a few moments your world distorts and reality changes, you are transported back in time to your fragmented memories back at Ridgeway College.

Everything is familiar but broken in some way. Now trapped in past memories, it is up to you to solve the puzzles and escape the nightmare reality you have created for yourself, attempting to return to present times.

SCREENSHOTS:

LINKS:

You can check out Alumni - Escape Room Adventure for yourself on Steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1960170/ALUMNI__Escape_Room_Adventure/

Alumni is currently available for Mac and PC with a mobile version coming soon.

Thanks for looking and as always, happy adventuring!

Solo creator of games, artwork and sharable stuff. Latest game MISTICO: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mistico/id1548284677

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top