• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New to Adventure Games: Need Help IDing Game

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2013-04-30

PM

Hello all. I’m new. Thanks for having me.

A few weeks ago I spent WAY too much time reading through Adventuregamers. It was awesome reading all types of games available on different platforms. In the course of it, I came upon a game that looked really intriguing…but for the life of me I can’t remember the name of it. I’ve tried searching the site again, and I can’t find it. I was hoping somebody might be able to identify it with the limited info I remember of it?

- It was a very minimalist game and the graphics were 80s pixelated style. But it’s not the ‘clunky’ pixelated style. It really was beautifully artist in design.
- I don’t remember the platform
- Apparently the soundtrack to the game or songs form the game are well done, and on the game’s website you could purchase the songs online (i think via itunes or googleplay)
- It’s a recent adventure game (though the graphics are meant to look retro).

Overall, it really seemed like a beautiful game to experience. I wish I wrote it down, but I was falling asleep at the time.

Any one have an idea of what this game is? Thanks very much for your help.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Perhaps it was a game from http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/ ? They publish a lot of good-looking pixel graphic games such as Resonance, Primordia and Gemini Rue.

Joined 2013-04-30

PM

Hi Kasper. Thanks for your help! I checked out that page and unfortunately those aren’t the game I’m trying to find. The pixelated look of the game was more like the Atari 2600 look.

Thanks again for your reply & help.

Joined 2013-04-30

PM

I have found it! It is Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery.

Man…I couldn’t figure this out for a week!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top